Click here if you forgot your password.

[RECR]Working Class Heroes

Saturday 28/07/2012, 16:54
spinalcracker - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
spinalcracker - Legend - Working Class HeroesEnglish - Saturday 28/07/2012, 16:54

Working Class Heroes
I am reforming this guild after years away from the game. I hope to have many good discussions and free events. All levels welcome. Thank you for reading this. I hope you will consider joining.
« Previous123456Next »

41/54
_ Sunshine _ - Titan - Working Class Heroes
Thursday 30/08/2012, 11:26

Working Class Heroes is growing up! Join us and have fun!
42/54
Ian_WCH - Senior - Working Class Heroes English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 13:49

Join mates
43/54
0 Gravity - Titan - Ʀ i s i и g Đ e c e p т i o и English
Thursday 30/08/2012, 22:22

Join us
44/54
Saturday 01/09/2012, 10:54

C'mon, join the Working Class Heroes!
45/54
Monday 03/09/2012, 16:21

The Working Class Heroes are Level 4, we are fast growing up! We recruit all players, new and old! Active Guild Board, active Guild Members, nice Events and many prizes! Join now, and become an Hero!
46/54
BilabongtvWMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted Português
Tuesday 04/09/2012, 11:48

A very active new guild with Leadership from players who have been around to know the right moves to make and start your UR exprience on a much stronger note as far as the information needed to succeed. Whether your starting out on investing, wanting to join the big events, or become stronger in one of the main areas of gameplay this guild has some great people to learn from and worth getting into at the ground floor when it's starting back up. I would join up quick cause you know their requirements are gonna get higher soon enough when they get past the initial early building stage of their guild.
47/54
spinalcracker - Legend - Working Class Heroes English
Wednesday 05/09/2012, 03:21

Thank you for the kind words Bilabongtv. He is not wrong. We are an active guild with some great members already. But we are still looking for more. Please give us a look if you get a chance. You won't regret it.
Working Class Heroes
48/54
Thursday 06/09/2012, 01:34

Another Level Up for the Working Class Heroes! We growth really fast, and we are looking for some players. Join us please, you won't regret it!
49/54
aa132-WCH- - Veteran - Working Class Heroes English
Friday 07/09/2012, 06:43

Recruiting, we have a very friendly and helpful environment. Just take a visit at our guild, and join if you like Working Class Heroes.
50/54
Saturday 08/09/2012, 12:24

We have a new Admin, and we are to the Top Elo of the Guilds! We are really growing up, join the Working Class Heroes now!

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals