Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What clan is currently the best fit for a mono deck?

Tuesday 31/07/2012, 22:29
Barney_TnT - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTYPortuguês - Tuesday 31/07/2012, 22:29

I am a true noob at ELO, but I try to push through mainly because of the weekly rewards. I also don't enjoy playing halves, because I feel like cards lose a lot without their bonus.

That being said, in this current week, what do you think would be the best clan to roll a mono deck with?

La Junta, because of Isatis and the fact that she is never banned?
Sentinel, because Coby is unbanned this week?
Pussycats, because of Charlie's unbanned status?

What is your opinion?
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 20:21

12/17
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 21:56

Rescue isn't really weak to SOA either... They still have good damage and +12 attack.
13/17
2sHaMe - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 22:13

Jungo
14/17
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 03/08/2012, 04:20

15/17
OC-Vanity - Veteran - Open Casket English
Friday 03/08/2012, 04:49

0 pride pretty much hit the nail on the head
16/17
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Saturday 04/08/2012, 09:27

First of all, John is terrible. Compare him to Oscar, Oscar has +4 manipulation. Compare him to Jiro. Jiro is 7/4 against SOA and John is 5/4. This character is below average for competitive ELO.

Coby is is a great character but his huge vulnerability to SOA keeps him from being a top ELO 4*. Coby gives your opponent the option of using a SOA character for -4 damage. This is a serious drawback.

I think Martha is ok.

So going mono with Sentinels only really gets you a great but not top 4* and a decent 3*. When I factor in that Sentinels is one of the more shallow clans in ELO, I find that they are a better half clan than mono clan. You should pair Jakson and Lehane with a clan that has a more consistent 4* than Coby, a more powerful 3* than Martha, and better DR characters than Melvin and Morgan.
17/17
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTY Português
Saturday 25/08/2012, 23:05

Got all the information I was seeking. Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals