Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Which booster pack is the best to spend credits on?

Thursday 23/08/2012, 04:18
MaxStriker01 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
MaxStriker01 - Imperator - Hip Hop MessiahzEnglish - Thursday 23/08/2012, 04:18

I look at all the choices i have: Basic, New Blood, Extended, Elite, Silver, Gold, Ultimate, and Titanium.
I'm having a hard time deciding which one to pick. Which one of the booster packs is best to pick based on getting cards that are useful and cards that can be worth a lot of clintz that can be used to buy high priced cards?
Ex: Tessa Cr

2/6
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 23/08/2012, 05:18

None! Tessa Cr is a Collector and cannot be found in packs.

If you're looking for "useful and cards that can be worth a lot of clintz", I'd say go for the ones that offer rares. Of course, Titanium is your best buy since you can choose the 4 clans that your cards will belong to but it's on the costly side (295 credits) so you can also opt to buy multiple of Gold, for example.
3/6
Pyrotic - Guru - Limit Break English
Thursday 23/08/2012, 07:57

Ahem. Memento Mori has kindly put up a real-time monitoring system that scans the packs and probabilities for maximum profit. This is the link to the "Clintz per Credit per pack" thingy. http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php
Also, the Extended pack is probably the best pack to buy most of the time.
4/6
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English
Thursday 23/08/2012, 14:35

When new characters are released go for new blood they are often worth lots of clintz ( Clover ) and i got Marina from an extended pack earlier so propbaly them unless you want to splash out
5/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/08/2012, 12:40

I find Elite packs (Frozn, Berzerk, Nightmare + 1 of your choice) or new blood packs on a friday when new cards are released are good bets for clintz.
6/6
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 24/08/2012, 14:50

New Bloods because of the new releases

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals