Thursday 23/08/2012, 04:18

I look at all the choices i have: Basic, New Blood, Extended, Elite, Silver, Gold, Ultimate, and Titanium.
I'm having a hard time deciding which one to pick. Which one of the booster packs is best to pick based on getting cards that are useful and cards that can be worth a lot of clintz that can be used to buy high priced cards?
Ex: Tessa Cr

Thursday 23/08/2012, 05:18

None! Tessa Cr is a Collector and cannot be found in packs.

If you're looking for "useful and cards that can be worth a lot of clintz", I'd say go for the ones that offer rares. Of course, Titanium is your best buy since you can choose the 4 clans that your cards will belong to but it's on the costly side (295 credits) so you can also opt to buy multiple of Gold, for example.

Thursday 23/08/2012, 07:57

Ahem. Memento Mori has kindly put up a real-time monitoring system that scans the packs and probabilities for maximum profit. This is the link to the "Clintz per Credit per pack" thingy.
Also, the Extended pack is probably the best pack to buy most of the time.

Thursday 23/08/2012, 14:35

When new characters are released go for new blood they are often worth lots of clintz ( Clover ) and i got Marina from an extended pack earlier so propbaly them unless you want to splash outsmiley

Friday 24/08/2012, 12:40

I find Elite packs (Frozn, Berzerk, Nightmare + 1 of your choice) or new blood packs on a friday when new cards are released are good bets for clintz.

Friday 24/08/2012, 14:50

New Bloods because of the new releases

Answer to this subject