Help with Skeelz and Ulu Watu deck

Thursday 23/08/2012, 19:47
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English - Thursday 23/08/2012, 19:47

I have Michael Andy Ld Redra Chiara Eddie Gaia George and that 2* with -8 opp atk min 3

any suggestions will be muchly appreciated btw i'm trying to get a Praxie to replace Andy Ld and i dont have a lot of clintz

2/8
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 23/08/2012, 22:19

Andy is far superior to Praxie. I suggest dropping Michael for an Ulu Watu 5 star like stanley
3/8
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Thursday 23/08/2012, 22:26

Honestly your deck is good enough (the card is OK)
and there is no point to change andy ld to Praxie since they have similar stats with different ability (Praxie which has almost unstoppable life reduction VS andy ld recover pillz)

but IMO, your deck is really lack of damage

they are very strong in term of power, but the average damage of each cards are 3-4
also, you need to pillz most of your card (except Taigo) which means it is very hard to control your pillz
if you can fight with this condition then it is good
if not I would suggest to change Ulu Watu to something else which is more playable (and has more damage), I think Sakrohm or Uppers would be a good choice
4/8
Thursday 23/08/2012, 23:31

I've already got Praxie and i like him lots also i tend to be up on the pillz factor because of my high-powered cards i just need more damage
5/8
Thursday 23/08/2012, 23:36

Would Nympheea work well or clash with Michael or should i wriggle Shayna or Buck by replacing Michael with Manfred or the best 4* ( not Jay )
6/8
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 24/08/2012, 03:59

Agree with tanto that your deck lacks damage.

Praxie is a must if you want to survive against a DR-laden opponent, but imho you're forsaking some great Skeelz support cards without gaining much by taking on Ulu Watu. Sasha is better than Taigo, Sandro and chiara are at least on par with Nanook and Gaia, Greem in many circumstances is more threatening than Eddie, and you'd be doing so without the 25% chance of a Skeelz/Ulu 3-1 split or fear of SOA/SOBs.
7/8
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Friday 24/08/2012, 07:23

Nympheea is pretty terrible, that base 2 power lets your opponent just toy around with you. If you wanna switch out a 3*, try Nanook or Felicia instead.
8/8
Friday 24/08/2012, 09:54

Thanks guys but i've listened to subclaviamHoAand changed to mono Skeelz 1 last thing Manfred Corvus Greem or Jay

my deck is Michael Praxie Redra Chiara Sasha Sandro Lorna and Manfred(?)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals