Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Which Cr card is worth spending clintz on?

Friday 24/08/2012, 18:50
MaxStriker01 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
MaxStriker01 - Imperator - Hip Hop MessiahzEnglish - Friday 24/08/2012, 18:50

I look all the Cr cards available on the market and i cant say for sure its worth spending clintz on. Some are very weak in terms of attack, damage, ability, or bonus. Some are the exact opposite. When I look at the price, i think " is it worth spending millions of clintz on?" Look at the prices these days: its anywhere between 10000 to over 16 million.
Tell me what you think.

2/8
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 24/08/2012, 19:25

If you insist on investing, pick a rare card that doesn't have terrible stats. Blaaster, Heegrn, Caelus, Jackie...
3/8
HHM-Rap Muzik - Guru - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 24/08/2012, 21:15

Cough. Jackie Cough.
4/8
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 24/08/2012, 21:37

If you are concerned with how well a card performs in the game, I would say none of them are worth spending Clintz on.

Strongest CRs are all penalized heavily in DT and banned from ELO. Good CRs that were former staples now have great replacements, for the most part.
5/8
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 01:01

If you're talking about investing, go for powerful CRs in the mid price range like Jackie Cr och Tanaereva Cr. Those are pretty much bound to increase in value over time.

But if you're talking about making a powerful deck, there aren't many CRs that are expensive but also relatively balanced. The ones I can think of are Tessa Cr, Splata Cr, Marlysa Cr and Nahi Cr.
6/8
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 25/08/2012, 01:20

It all depends what you want them for

collecting?? then all of them are "worth" buying
playing? then it will depend what format and what deck you are building... i.e. Marco Cr, Vickie Cr, Tanareeva Cr are all "worth it" if you want to play in format where they are legal.
7/8
cTbGxGg2fT - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 05:53

Noodile
8/8
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 26/08/2012, 09:36

Almost all CR's are good picks, the difference is just how fast that CR will rise relevant to other CR's.

For the simple people who want to do easy buys: Less than 100k, rare or uncommon and good on the playfield = good enough.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals