Withdrawal

Withdrawal
Thursday 06/09/2012, 20:03
DUC-Fabio - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Withdrawal
DUC-Fabio - Titan - Dutch Urban CrewEnglish - Thursday 06/09/2012, 20:03

I think withdrawal should mean if you close or withdraw you cant fight again until that fight is finished but it automatically uses a random card with half/random pillz

would be nice because i soometimes forget to play or really cant get back maybe 10 seconds too late and i wont have enough time, and i hate losing 20 points worse than losing or getting maybe 5-10 points

2/3
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 07/09/2012, 08:22

Forget to play or cant get back.... tells me you are doing other things other than playing UR. Lots of us have done this im sure.
Timing out is not a huge issue (although still a tad annoying) when playing in non-time sensitive formats. However, it is a complete game breaker in DTs and DMs where time is important to your opponent.

The polite thing to do is to not time out against your opponent especially during DTs and DMs.

Withdrawal is completely different from timing out. Withdraw does not waste your opponents time. Feel free to do it as often as you deem needed.

The penalties could actually be stricter in a lot of people's opinions. After too many withdrawals and time outs, Kate prevents you from playing another match for a few minutes -- this is quite fair to most people. -20 is not a huge loss considering that after level 50, BPs become quite meaningless for most players
3/3
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Friday 07/09/2012, 09:43

105% agreed with Waster.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals