Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

About making clintz with sales and auctions. Please help me.

Wednesday 12/09/2012, 06:10
classskeelz - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
classskeelz - Novice English - Wednesday 12/09/2012, 06:10

I can not buy any credits so please do not offer me that.
I have a problem progressing in this game because i dont have any credits, and once i had 20 from missions but i dont seem to earn anymore, anyway i bought NewBlood pack, and i got 2 noob players from clans i dont need so i sold them each for 40 clintz to kate, and the thirs one was 1200 clintz, and im trying to achieve a character that costs 1000 clintz, but i couldnt exchange this card any way, i had to sell to kate for 200 clintz, this game is depressing, it seems like this game is holding me back all the time, i practictly can make 5 characters that each cost 1000 clintz, to make from them all together, 200 clintz per each, ill make 1000 clintz when i should have made 5000 clintz... is this game really impossible without paying money, why isnt this game normal like other games, when buying credits is an offer to make a boost in the clintz and characters, but you can decide not to and still can trade characters and sell them to other players in their real price.
is there any way to go around it?

2/3
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 11:21

You can get more credits by playing tourny´s. If you get to the top 1-3th you get a credit. or by beating certain scores in elo every week.

And Don´t sell to kate. Just open up that market using the free credits option. You might have to use more then one as not all reward credits properly. but it is just to open up that market. Never ever trust kate, she just rips you off.

When the market keep an eye on the price of some characters. Buy them when they are cheap and sell them when the cost more.
3/3
ACalculus - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 12:14

Do a survey

they give you free credits, and unlocks the market

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals