Character Comments

Character Comments
Thursday 13/09/2012, 21:27
Blue_Muffin - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Character Comments
Blue_Muffin - Hero - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Thursday 13/09/2012, 21:27

I for one think someone should preform a cleanup of comments on some characters. It's kinda ridiculous how many comments there are about weekly bans that are from a while ago. And the nooby comments from noobs that are no where recent.

Don't get me wrong, there are some nice comments out there. There's the numerous reviews by people like Silfy and ect. Those are fine and entertaining, usually. Meanwhile the "blah blah, rate up if you agree" posts should kinda go, imo.
« Previous12Next »

2/12
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 22:02

Agreed i especially hate those
Rate green if you agree comments
3/12
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 14/09/2012, 18:00

Trust me, they do clean them up. They regularly delete my comments...
4/12
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/09/2012, 18:06

If the comments get downright ridiculous, like in the case of Fanny, they usually just nuke everything,
5/12
0 Anderson - Titan English
Monday 17/09/2012, 06:17

Personally, I think all "Rate green if you agree" comments should be deleted.
6/12
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 17/09/2012, 11:42

I remember the time when four pages of comments were deleted from Beef's character page for some reason... The mods sure follow strange patterns...
7/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 17/09/2012, 17:32

I don't think we delete the comment, I think its a program which automatically deleted all comments below postion ? sometimes.

Could be wrong it might be a mod/admin who does it.
8/12
Blue_Muffin - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 18/09/2012, 21:54

I know a program deletes comments that are rated down a specific number of times, but I believe Mods/ Admins are capable of doing it also, seeing as Admins in Guilds can do so on Guild boards.
9/12
TGAP-Trixie - Senior - War Party English
Wednesday 19/09/2012, 19:14

Sometimes highly rated comments go missing for no apparent reason like Signomi's on Scott Ld comment wall, so he had to rewrite it even though there was nothing wrong with the original comment. They definitely do delete comments, but unfortunately not the ...(miss clint city or the price is too high, lower it or anything else incredibly irrelevant) RATE GREEN IF YOU AGREE comments.
10/12
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 19/09/2012, 22:48

I delete comments if they are bad and i happen to find them. rate green, omg this picture is sooooo sexy, those go too.
the server also deletes the low rated ones.

so yes comments do go eventually

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals