What Clan do you use? Why?

Wednesday 03/10/2012, 22:55
FaZe_D-Toxic - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
FaZe_D-Toxic - Senior - FaZeEnglish - Wednesday 03/10/2012, 22:55

What is the clan of your choice? Why does this clan work for you?
« Previous12Next »

2/14
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 18:38

GHEIST.

Not for there play style as such i just really like the clan. They were also the first clan i completed.
3/14
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 20:10

I also first completed GHEIST ( but i do not have cr-s) They have got great bonus... etc
4/14
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 20:30

I use every clan except for Rescue. I like the freedom of experimenting with unusual setups. Call me crazy, but I just don't want to run a deck I see a lot of other people running.
5/14
SwizZzle - Senior Română
Thursday 04/10/2012, 21:05

GHEIST because I am connected with this clan
6/14
J_da_Beast - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 22:36

I used to play mainly Piranas because of the amazing pill manip but then switched to Vortex for the same reason and after a lot of experimenting with a lot of clans, i am now using Berzerk because of the wide variety of standard cards
7/14
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 04/10/2012, 23:07

I use the Skeelz cause of there great synge together and the play mind games on my oppent with wonderful abilities and they have alot of cards that you can yous in low pillz fights.and i use Frozn because of there bonus and regular abilities too also with there high power
8/14
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Friday 05/10/2012, 01:44

I use Skeelz cause of their great abilities and high power cards and Frozn cause of there bonus and low pillz usage on the revenge
9/14
HoAZro - Senior - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 05/10/2012, 15:41

Easily the Junkz, i dont know why but they are awesome!
10/14
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 05/10/2012, 16:24

I like to use Skeelz because they can be a great supporting deck due to their bonus. I sometimes only use 3 of them in a half deck so that I would get the other clan's bonus more often. However, their 2* aren't too good. Only one I find usable is Redra, hopefully a good one will come out soon.
I also like La Junta, despite what anybody says. I like their abilities and high damage (mainly due to bonus). I just find that if they were to lose their abilities or bonus, they would be affected quite significantly.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals