Need help and tips with Fang Pi Clang.

Friday 05/10/2012, 09:56
wishlink - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
wishlink - Senior English - Friday 05/10/2012, 09:56

Im running a half deck of Tsubame, Futoshi Ld, Kusuri, and Shifou. I love these cards and dont want to change anything. Im thinking of another low-star half deck that goes well with the Fang Pi Clang. Any help?

2/8
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 05/10/2012, 16:06

I would personally try the Skeelz. Maybe try Redra, Chiara, Snowflake, and Lorna/Praxie (if you can afford him)
I would try to fit in Jay though. The damage is just amazing.
3/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 05/10/2012, 17:01

No lol Jay is horrible you are master im guru =.= 7 power leads you to nowhere and you have enough damage with fang pi. i see Uppers as a good choice something like Rubie, Oxen, Jose Star, Burt.
4/8
Friday 05/10/2012, 17:24

The oracle- I'll try not to take that to offence. Jay is one of my fav cards though, because it creates mindgames. It is just a difference in playing style I guess. Anyways, I find the Uppers quite weak without their bonus, due to their low power.

Another suggestion can be Vortex. Should you run into possibilities of KO, you can use their bonus as a safety net. (But this is not really applicable in Elo, due to the 14 life). But you can also easily gain pills by 0 pilling. I think C Wing would complement your FPC half quite well.
5/8
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 05/10/2012, 17:30

Rubie isn't good enough from past experience .
I'd personally do -
Shifou Kusuri Futoshi Ld Zhu Tang
Then say Dorian Oxen Harold Wendel (I've played Rubie , she's good against Dr's + Bluffs but everything else and she is USELESS)
6/8
Farynth - Senior - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 04:34

The damage is just amazing.
-
Dear Jay meet my Jessie, he poses a threat but is easily beaten and too vulnerable to attack and power manipulation.
The Oracles has a valid point.
I run Shifou - Heitachi - Nakata - Chan
7/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 07:12

Rubie is not USELESS =.= ppl underestimate that 6 damage too much and Wendel is way too unreliable as a source of SoA. Rubie > Wendel by far honestly. and Harold is nothing special.

thank you debiliating. only problem with that half is that the deck kinda lacks Dr (if you do not use Burt or wtv) and Zhu Tang is too attractive to ignore
8/8
Saturday 06/10/2012, 10:12

Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In any case, you can still try Skeelz.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals