Legendaries Cards? (LD)

Legendaries Cards? (LD)
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 10:36
Project Soul - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Legendaries Cards? (LD)
Project Soul - Hero English - Tuesday 09/10/2012, 10:36

So i was reading the comments on the LD cards and some of them extend to like 10-12 pages of complaints of how bad they are and have to work really hard for an unusable card and most wanting to have them remade. Such as Scott , Lianah , some how ever are good like Futoshi and Bonnie.

So what do you guys think of this?

2/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 18:04

Remaking Ld's? To the point of the weakest one (Naja, Scott, maybe Lianah and Bella) being at least on par with the average cards. Or unique. Power = Power opp +2, or something would do it for Naja.

10 to 12 pages of complaints? There's a lot of same arguments, lot of arguments without reasoning, some downright outrageous arguments (8/4 and -4 opp dmg, min 2). Not to mention the spam such as the guy sitting on the can. That's one of the venues that should be cleaned up.
3/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 21:19

I personally find the Lds fine, they are all usable. Also they are Free so theres not much to complain about.
4/7
Project Soul - Hero English
Wednesday 10/10/2012, 02:16

I find all comments amusing to read for some reason lol some are quite hilarious
5/7
Zerological - Hero - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 10/10/2012, 11:22

I think they should put some sort of uniqueness or at least something cool about the card.
Like Scott Ld is trying to take down the GHEIST while jaxx is responsible for the Rescue clan.
thats pretty awesome.

Or like thoazol said, some cool abilities.
Or just some downright hilarious cards.... like 1/1 Attack + 25 or a new clan thats stats are like all 8/8 and they're abilities are all backlash??
Whatever it is i think some lds are an excuse to be honest. Like Bikini Joe Ld , whats so special about him???
I definitely like what they did with Lds but i do think they should remake them
6/7
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 12/10/2012, 06:33

Scott is actually quite OK imho. He's that DR bluff that can potentially deal decent damage without any pill invested.
Lianah is a good filler as well as low pill bluff.

I'd have to agree with Zro that bikini joe is borderline useless, but at least his art is enjoyable hahah

+1 Thoazol and project regarding the comments
Sure some of them only have niche uses, but the missions itself are oft times fun and i definitely won't complain about the 10 credits TEE HEE

W
7/7
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 12/10/2012, 17:50

Yeah,some lds do suck,admittedly; i don't think i have any use for a Bella Ld or Fhtagn Ld or Kreenk Ld to be honest. Their stories are just ho-hum average-joe stories that nobody would pay attention to if they were just regular new blood filler pieces,but as these card were released in the really early stages of the ld releases,i think the devs noticed that these cards really do suck in every aspect of being a card,and that's visably noticeable when you see the order of cards and as it goes down,the newer ones at least are interesting if not useful.But,i dont think they should be remade. They are what they are,and they probably wouldn't be much better off for it aside from being the flavor of the month and being dropped down to fifth best in their respective clan star position depth chart.It's a reason why im not exactly in favor of changing Diego or Pulsar or Ogoun Kyu to updated stats or at least an ability because they lose that reputation(some will say notoriety) of being that terrible card and just be another mediocre card with 10 comments on it.Besides,whether you like it or not,you'll have to use them anyway as they all get missions now

On a related note though,Bikini Joe Ld is pretty useless,but his story is actually pretty entertaining,so i would say the jury it out on him as an overall card.

But hey,since new clans come out every year and consequently so does a new ld,might as well save the debate for then,right?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals