16 Star Deck Suggestions:

Thursday 15/11/2012, 05:57
Robg54 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Robg54 - Guru English - Thursday 15/11/2012, 05:57

I am participating in an event that requires a sixteen star deck (8x 2 star, no 1 star 3 star combos...)

I was looking at what clans can field a decent deck and I was thinking about running a Montana/Junkz deck.

Here's what I was thinking:

Montana:
Ace
Filomena
Prince Jr
Spiaghi

Runner Up: Ivy

Junkz:
Gil
Veenyle Cr
Dreen
Flanagan

I was also considering some other clans. I think Allstars (Jessie, Cesare, Stacey and maybe Loretta?) and Ulu Watu (Fanny, Bree/Warren, Taigo, Gabrielle) are decent contenders as well. As it stands I think the Junkz and the Montana are the strongest, but I think the Allstars are close, and may even be better if I can get my hands on Stacey, the only one of the cards I listed I'm currently missing).

Anyway, are there killer 2 star cards I'm missing? Which of these half decks are the strongest? Have the best synergy?

2/7
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 07:50

Like the Montana/Junkz 16* but Ivy > Filomena Even though Filomena has 5 DAM it is conditional and Ivy's poison can create a larger life gap and creates a situation round 1 where u can go for the poison, bluff or in between and your opponent really has no way to know what u are going to do.
3/7
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Thursday 15/11/2012, 10:18

What you proposed is pretty good already - albeit expensive
nevertheless, you can also try the GHEIST: Arkn, Wurmhol, Elke, Platinum
or Pussycats: Lucy britanny Ivana Ella Wanda
or piranhas: Bonnie Ld, Hawkins, Tula Kalder
or Nightmare: Mawpin Artus Phyllis Bill Sheitane Eadh Hel

and many others present pretty good options...
4/7
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 16/11/2012, 06:31

All star is a great choice, mostly because of Loretta. Heal 2, min 10 is a godsend in a all 2* event.

It doesn't sound like there any restrictions outside of the 2* rule so Roots/Junkz/Sentinel/Montana/Piranahs will be the most prevalent clans.

There are others worth mentioning

Jungo Peng Mindy Jean Ashiko
Freaks Esmeralda Hula Wonald Bertha/Magda
5/7
Robg54 - Guru English
Friday 16/11/2012, 13:42

Yeah, I have really been considering Allstars. I think Stacey is a powerhouse (although I don't currently own her) and Jessie is great and I like Cesare for SOA.

I don't know if I were to bump Allstars if I should drop Junkz or Montana...
6/7
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 16/11/2012, 19:33

Really, trust me, Freaks are sooo incredible good in 16*

try this deck: esmaralda Hula Bertha Magda
with Pussycats: Wanda, Lucy, Brittany, Feelyn

if you have both off the bonusses, a hit with Bertha or Magda is usually a win on itself,
you could also bluff and the next round go all in + fury and win, and no sob is gonna bother u when u have Hula

it could be hard if you have 3 Pussycats without Hula, but its winnable, and if you got the Freaks, youre in a HUGE advantage

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals