offline NvMi Senior  
Friday 16/11/2012, 10:43

Id just like to thank staff , mods and everyone else on Urban rivals.

As you know i recently sold a kiki cr on the market for 1.3 million instead of 13 million, and tried to contact the player with no luck.

I then contacted CS and they have been very very very helpful, gave me my kiki cr and took the clintz that i sold it for. This is what makes this game so great, the staff are exceptional smiley

Cheers Guys!

NvMi smiley

offline Mr Intelijent Master D-Versified
Friday 16/11/2012, 12:09

I did that with a Smokey Cr sold for 5.4k instead of 54k and practically had a heart attack, what you felt must of been awful! Kudos to the staff or UR for refunding NvMi, you deserve it mate.

offline LB_Abnormal Titan  
Friday 16/11/2012, 16:41

While I'm ecstatic that you got your card back, and you certainly deserve it (you're a great guy) HOW COME they don't do this for everybody? I remember countless instances where the staff did not help

offline Shanks Guru Event team E X C A L I B U R
Friday 16/11/2012, 19:00

Congrats nvmi smiley

they also recently helped me get a lamar cr back smiley

thanks staff

good thread

offline 0_4DPaladin Veteran  
Friday 16/11/2012, 23:27

Abnormal, I havent heard of a single time the staff don't do something like this. I sold a Jackie Cr for 10k instead of 100k, they gave me the card back and let me keep the clintz I got (Although it wasnt very many haha).

Thought I'd throw in, UR staff are probably the best in any game I've ever played, keep it up.

offline Mr Shogo Colossus  
Saturday 17/11/2012, 01:25

Can't say the staff were as helpful to me as the were to you. Matter of fact they didn't care and I must have told 4 admins/moderators not one recommendation to CS.
Thanks staff.

offline 0_4DPaladin Veteran  
Saturday 17/11/2012, 03:27

??? Its like we're playing two different games smiley

offline LB_Abnormal Titan  
Saturday 17/11/2012, 03:31

Not to derail or become a negative nancy, as this is truly a happy thread, but I can remember many instances of high value cards such as a Vickie Cr and an Aldebaran Cr being taken for significantly under value and the staff doing nothing. There were threads made, and one even had an event.

offline DragoRoyal Titan E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 17/11/2012, 03:59

Thanks Staff for everything smiley

offline DeepEnd Imperator Limit Break
Saturday 17/11/2012, 11:42

Oh. We have nice little room with no scissors, knifes or sharp corners so we poor little kids wont hurt ourselves.

Staff, please - never help me on these things. Ever. I want to be able to survive this game on my own and any mistake should be my own fail and they should teach me a lesson, even harsh one that costs me much time and effort.

I need that privilege to suffer even greatly to appreciate the road I have walked, otherwise you are destroying my feeling of accomplishment when I finally reach my goals.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.