Reactivating Legendary Missions?

Monday 03/12/2012, 00:31
ThunderFvcker - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
ThunderFvcker - Guru English - Monday 03/12/2012, 00:31

Hi! I've recently gotten back to the game after a bit, and I noticed that you can reactivate old missions.

Would reactivating the old legendary missions let you get the Legendary card that comes with it?

Sorry if it's a stupid questions, haha, it's been a couple months.

So yeah, how does reactivating it work?

2/4
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 03/12/2012, 04:26

Reactivating the mission works like this:
1. You pay a credit for every 10 mission points the mission is worth, rounded up.
2. You complete the mission as normal.
3. You earn the mission points + 10 clintz per mission point. You do NOT earn the Ld or any of the missions' original rewards.

Example: A15MP mission costs 2 credits and rewards you with 150 clintz.

This feature was recently added for Mission Point obsessed players and I assume it also works for NB missions.
3/4
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Monday 03/12/2012, 08:35

Like before, a LD character is temporarly become availibe, provided you complete the associated missions. If you already have the Legendary Charecter, then compleating the LD missions will give you 10 credits. You can pay to extend the mission's due date (but since I never had to do it, I cannot help you there).
4/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 10:49

TheDoomBug said everything you need to know

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals