[LFG] Taxt1271

[LFG] Taxt1271
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 21:09
Taxt1271 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
[LFG] Taxt1271
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit BreakEnglish - Wednesday 05/12/2012, 21:09

I'm level 33 with an ELO record of 1320 on this account and 1367 in a former one. I'm a decent ELO player when I put my mind to it and I'm currently working on getting clintz and doing better in Survivor ELO mode. Those are the only two modes I really play, but I'm quite decent at them considering my lackluster collection. I have much more experience with the game and knowledge of cards then this account would suggest because my former account had every non Cr card in the game.

I've been in several guilds, however all failed to deliver on what they promised and what I was looking for. The thing I want most in a guild is a really active message board and large, active member base. I don't care what level it is or what the guild perks are. Guild events/giveaways is always nice, but I'm mainly looking at message boards and member base.

I also run an Urban Rivals tumblr.

2/2
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 23:56

Might wanna check out limit break buddy, seems we have everything you're looking for.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals