La Junta vs Fang Pi Clang deck help

Wednesday 12/12/2012, 11:55
Khwarazem - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Khwarazem - Veteran English - Wednesday 12/12/2012, 11:55

I'm thinking of making either a Fang Pi Clang or La Junta deck that's either a hybrid or mono.
Anybody have advice on the pros and cons of choosing between these 2 clans and a mono or hybrid deck?
Also if anyone could mention which clans would complement a La Junta/ Fang Pi Clang hybrid deck too. That would be be great as well.

Sorry, if this topic's already been repeated a lot of times.

2/2
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 14:29

A lot of people say that La Junta is not really that playable in mono. In my opinion, it is mainly because they don't have a lot of 8 powered cards, they are often ability-reliant and that there is hardly any attack manipulation.
Whereas for FPC, the damage of those staple cards are often lower than those in La Junta. But to me, they looks good enough, just that they also lack attack manipulation.

Of course, the matter on mono or half deck depends on what mode you're referring to. For Elo, I'll suggest a half deck. I usually use half decks for Elo because it is hard to fit in all 8 (or 7 if you are using a splash) cards from the same clan without fitting in some not so desirable cards.
As for Tourney, you might want to use a mono as the stars doesn't really matter. But it is quite hard because their bonuses don't provide the leverage against clans like the Uppers, All Stars, and Junkz, which are all frequent clans in Tourney. But of course, you still can attempt it.

Personally, I like both clans quite a lot. However, my opinion might be flawed as I don't use FPC since at least a year ago. Also, I haven't use La Junta for quite a while now.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals