Insane amounts of clintz?

Monday 14/01/2013, 17:48
LimitBender - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
LimitBender - Guru - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Monday 14/01/2013, 17:48

How do people find the money to accumulate things like 400x GraksmxxT or 100x Yayoi? I've seen people selling them in the market and auction. Do these players just use lots of real world money to get packs, or is there some way to make lots of clintz that I'm not aware of?

2/5
Freddyt58_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 14/01/2013, 19:11

Basically alot of people spend real money but this might happen if you do:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ruTtweTNY
thats right i opened a titanium pack and pulled awfully, that whole pack was worth about 20K overall

for new players i would tell them to invest some money into New Bloods and mostly play daily tournaments and Elo
3/5
E10din - Titan English
Monday 14/01/2013, 19:44

These players will most likely be players that have been around for a long long time, who
a. bought those cards when they were less expensive
b. were around when soleil cards were being released, and everyone knew they would go cr
c. were around back when the big 5 weren't cr, and invested in them
d. struck it rich when they had huge bulks of a card that went cr, such as hundreds of caleus cr or Edd Cr.
4/5
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Monday 14/01/2013, 20:06

Always have an eye on the market. Buy cards when they're cheap and sell when they're expensive. You can make tons of money by buying large quantities of New Bloods while there's a large supply of them on the market (ie ~2 months after release) and then selling them later on.

Also, invest in CRs at the right time. This summer I made a profit of 200,000 clintz in a couple of weeks just by buying and then selling a copy of Vickie Cr.
5/5
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 14/01/2013, 21:40

These cards have been cheaper in the past, so they are now selling for that amount - they probably paid like 1/3rd of the price earlier.

That is part of the play that revolves around the market, you take risks by investing amounts of money to market and if you succeed you get more money. Then each time you repeat this successfully you get XX% more profit. As you get bigger profits and bigger collections also the chance to hit collector while having big pile of that card adds up, making rich have extra "lottery ticket" for super-richness.

I have ran some evaluations how the money accumulates, by having roughly 80 cycles each adding 5-30% more value each cycle you end up having roughly 50-100 million clintz even if you started from the 10000. On the other hand only handful of people have persistence and skills to pick up the trades for 80 times in a row in sensible time - so there are only like less than a fraction of percent of these multi-millinaires in the game - but enough to see them selling unimaginable amounts of cards on open market.

But ultimately, anyone willing to sacrifice time and effort - and learn by trying and mistaking - can do it. Most people look for easy way and they wont find one. Thats because there is no easy way, there is only the hard way.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals