[RECR] Flavourful Guild

[RECR] Flavourful Guild
Thursday 24/01/2013, 03:39
flavourful - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
[RECR] Flavourful Guild
flavourful - Veteran English - Thursday 24/01/2013, 03:39

This is a new guild for everyone to join. Unfortunatly, there are no upgrades unlocked at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon.
Apparently, I need to throw in some stuff about me in here. So I'll try to keep it on topic of this guild as well.
I'm still a little new to the game, and I still have a lot to learn here. And being a chick gamer playing with a bunch of guys, I've always found out that playing with a familar group of people tends to help everyone learn more and learn faster.

The purpose of this guild is actually very simple. It is to assemble a group of newer players and a 'guilding hand.' For everyone to start from the bottom, and with everyones help, rise through the ranks and continue to teach those newer players.
GROW. LEARN. RISE. TEACH. REPEAT.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals