[RECR] Flavourful Guild

[RECR] Flavourful Guild
Thursday 24/01/2013, 03:39
flavourful - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
[RECR] Flavourful Guild
flavourful - Veteran English - Thursday 24/01/2013, 03:39

This is a new guild for everyone to join. Unfortunatly, there are no upgrades unlocked at the moment, but hopefully that will change soon.
Apparently, I need to throw in some stuff about me in here. So I'll try to keep it on topic of this guild as well.
I'm still a little new to the game, and I still have a lot to learn here. And being a chick gamer playing with a bunch of guys, I've always found out that playing with a familar group of people tends to help everyone learn more and learn faster.

The purpose of this guild is actually very simple. It is to assemble a group of newer players and a 'guilding hand.' For everyone to start from the bottom, and with everyones help, rise through the ranks and continue to teach those newer players.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals