Freakz- Junkz experiment

Freakz- Junkz experiment
Wednesday 06/02/2013, 22:31
Saintrl - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Freakz- Junkz experiment
Saintrl - Master - BroniesEnglish - Wednesday 06/02/2013, 22:31

Does it work? Is it scary? I'll be trying it out this week since Bogdan is unbanned.

ELO Poisoned Rave

2/7
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 07/02/2013, 00:32

Maybe Gibson for eibeza due to more Freaks in this week.
maybe Esmeralda for Wonald
3/7
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Thursday 07/02/2013, 06:45

I'm already starting to tweak the deck. I think the deck lacks power right now but I can't decide if I should try to fit in Romana. Tremorh seems the better first pick right now. I am definitely going to take out Baldovino though, he may be a perfect card on paper but he does not work very well with the rest of the deck at the moment.
4/7
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 07/02/2013, 08:21

Baldo works a lot better running with Grudj than with Bogdan, since it becomes a game of pick-your-poison (no pun intended) when it comes to pill manipulation if you happen to draw both. Switching Eebiza and Veenyle for Tremorh and Romana will give you even more pill manip, while adding damage and not sacrificing DR.
5/7
Thursday 07/02/2013, 17:02

I made some tweaks according to preference. Might change it again if I run into trouble but usually I go through like 3-4 different builds until I find something I like so I don't have high expectations.

ELO Poisoned Rave 2
6/7
Friday 08/02/2013, 07:18

Changed my deck again, I decided I wanted to focus on creating life-gaps as opposed to using pillz manip.

deleted
7/7
Friday 08/02/2013, 19:39

Wow, the new Freaks card changes everything. I'll probably find a way to add her in once her price stabilizes.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals