About packs

About packs
Sunday 24/02/2013, 15:54
Phantomancers - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
About packs
Phantomancers - Senior English - Sunday 24/02/2013, 15:54

I want to make one or two new decks from scratch (i.e. No cards to work with at the start), so i'm planning on buying packs and selling the cards for clintz to buy my deck (looking to play Rescue and Ulu Watu).

Question is, which pack is the best to buy? I hear new blood and extended are the top choices, but I'm afraid of bad draws which will net me below average amount of money. Which pack is more reliable and less risky, meaning that even with bad draws, i still earn a good amount of clintz to buy a good deck in the end?

2/6
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 25/02/2013, 01:19

Go for extended, and pick clans that have expensive commons. Because you're gonna get them regardless of what pack you buy, you may aswell try to land a Sledg or Lost Hog. Right now you would need to pick Jungo, La Junta, Fang Pi Clang, Montana, Rescue and Junkz/Nightmare/Piranas. It won't nullify the chance of
3/6
Wakayama3 - Guru - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Monday 25/02/2013, 08:47

Yea, I would go for extended too. Once I bought a basic pack for 7 credits, and guess what I ended up with? A Sledg (as Thoazol mentioned). good Luck!
4/6
Phantomancers - Senior English
Monday 25/02/2013, 10:05

Thanks for your advice! Am I right to say that, even on release fridays, it isn't always good to buy NB packs? I'm sure not all releases are so good and will be able to sell for very high. So I think it is much safer and consistent to buy extended packs.
5/6
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Monday 25/02/2013, 12:19

Yea, there's always that possibility.

imho look at urdb (google it) for pack value approximation

personally i tend to stick with that 295 cred one cos i'm more of a collector than a trader
6/6
muffinman42 - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Monday 25/02/2013, 13:42

Http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals