Quizn0s - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Junkz/Sak Deck
Quizn0s - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 20/03/2013, 04:30

Junkz:
Quibik, Tremorh, Flanagan, Romana

Sak:
Virginia, Petra, Nimestiec, Aleister. (I can switch the 2 stars around with WoodXsxt and Wakai, whichever combo i feel is best)

Romana is the only card I dont have yet, but before i spend 9k clintz, I was wondering if this deck would be worth it. The deck seems to have enough versatility with SoB and SoA with a mix of DR and pill manipulation. However, I feel like the deck lacks the damage to end a fight. The deck will need to win 3 of the 4 rounds to win, which I am worried about. Should I scratch this deck idea or should i get another half to combine with these?

2/3
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 06:37

No matter what, Romana is a good card to have as Junkz.
Yes your deck is not good at damage, but it's not too bad since you have pretty good 3-win ability.
I'd rather think the Sakrom side is weaker than Junkz side. Still a decent 1350 deck, i think.
So if you really like the idea, do it then. Trial and error.
3/3
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 20/03/2013, 14:34

Terrible deck idea. im not even go into card details, but +8 attack and -8 attack are pretty much the same thing. bonuses are supposed to COMPLEMENT each other. and in general pretty bad damage output.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals