(RECR) The Performers

(RECR) The Performers
Thursday 21/03/2013, 00:08
Verismo - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
(RECR) The Performers
Verismo - Legend - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Thursday 21/03/2013, 03:38

Throughout my time in the Urban-Rivals community, I have searched for a guild that appealed to my specific interests.
I have never really been able to stick with that one guild that knew where I was coming from.
But, now I present to you, a new type of guild that will appreciate those who enjoy performing.
Whether you love doing open-mic nights at small clubs, dancing with a group of friends, or acting on a stage for an audience.
If any of these things pertain to you, I highly recommend you take a look into this guild!

Requirements:
*Level 15+
*Fair play
*Activity on forums: at least an introduction of yourself and your interests; also, just promise that you'll check back once and a while
*Respect other members and their interests
*Must speak English or use translator at all times
-----> Translator: http://translate.google.com/#fr/en/

Thanks for checking us out and we hope you take us into consideration!

edited by ArtemisBZ Thursday 21/03/2013, 03:38

2/3
Verismo - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 21/03/2013, 16:30

My guild has mysteriously vanished, not really sure why?
3/3
Boris Unbound - Titan - night school English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 02:28

Hello people!

If you are looking to get into an up and coming Guild I highly recommend The Performers. I truly think you will not be disappointed.

B

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals