[RECR] The Rising Kings

[RECR] The Rising Kings
Saturday 30/03/2013, 10:10
DAWN-HM - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
[RECR] The Rising Kings
DAWN-HM - Novice - Knights of the New DawnEnglish - Saturday 30/03/2013, 10:10

Greetings, my name is Techreus, and my overlord has put me in charge of recruitment. There are many threads put here, hundreds of active, powerful alliances, then, it is likely you are wondering why to join ours. We are not the largest alliance, not the most powerful, not the top alliance in the game, I will admit, but I am here to say what we DO have. We have 24 members, all of which being at least slightly active, 16 of which do buy credits. We have very helpful administration, I can confidently say as this being my third alliance, and finally, we are simply a guild, a alliance, we have a bond of mutual connectivity, we wish to strengthen each other and therefore the guild. And that, is why you should join The Rising Kings

2/3
-Montrosity- - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 11:47

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals