Click here if you forgot your password.

Heal?

Heal?
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:51
matt5888 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Heal?
matt5888 - Imperator - Pirates of your nightmaresEnglish - Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:51

Hey guys, ive been trying to do the Ulu Watu LD mission of lianah and i just cant seem to understand how the whole heal aspect works. Can any one explain it to me? and perhaps even tell me the fastest way to get my hands on her

2/5
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 21:52

Heal=Eddie.
3/5
UR_Genie - Hero English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 22:06

Heal is using any card that has a heal x max y ability. Eddie is a good one to use but you also have Eggman and Malicia as good options as well.
4/5
RitzMalheur - Imperator - Friends Of Fate English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 23:12

Eddy's good but if you're on a small budget you could get Ulawele, as far as Ulu Watu goes.
5/5
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 01:46

+1 what they're saying.
making a half deck with Cherry and some Pussycats would also help you go all pills on a strong healer then just DR-ing the enemy while healing to maximize your mission completion potential. You might not win the battle, but you'll finish the mission faster

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals