With Credits....

With Credits....
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 14:29
Lady Sinister - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
With Credits....
Lady Sinister - Imperator - night schoolEnglish - Tuesday 16/04/2013, 14:29

Saying I had enough credits for a Titanium pack, Should I buy a pot of crack(Lol jk),The titanium pack or straight up clintz? (If I am to buy the titanium pack,which 4 clans would help earn the most amount of clintz?
« Previous12Next »

2/14
RitzMalheur - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 15:04

Buying clintz is probably the least efficient way, unless you get really bad luck (but with 5 rares I can't see that). For Titanium, I know that GHEIST is one of the best options, and I'd also suggest Frozn and Vortex for their expensive cards. The last is up to you, depending on which clan you want more of, whether you think Junta, Berzerk, or Nightmare are worth more (and whether you think you'll pull the really expensive ones), etc.
3/14
Lady Sinister - Imperator - night school English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 16:12

But with the prices in the market, Rares arent really that good unless its something like Kolos with instant gib abilities or Dregn? Im currently weighing out the advantages and disadvantageszbethor amount of clintz needed to get Lizbeth. However out of the 30 cards from the four clans, I can assume that around 60% of the cards would have prices below 2000 which turns me offOverall, market it poor with only up to 5000players minimum online.
4/14
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 16:15

Disadvantages for the* ps lol
5/14
RitzMalheur - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 16:22

Well, new cards come out this Friday. Could just spend it all on NB...
6/14
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 20:40

I wouldn't advise to spend them on Titanium packs or converting them to clintz.
Buy the New Elite packs or the New New blood (on friday). New Elites packs are generally known to give the best results.
7/14
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 21:08

NEVER Titanuim or clintz.

New Elite seems nice.
8/14
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 00:37

Personally i used to stick with the 295 cred one cos it gave the most cards for your creds

however, the new packs kinda made that a moot point, so go for the new packs imho. Any of the new pack seems just as good, so don't worry about it.

and it's basically what ritz is saying: NEVER buy clintz with creds.... the joy of opening a pack and chancing those creds for much higher returns are better than going for the fall back position (clintz)
9/14
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 17:48

Newbloods have prices which depreciate rapidly within 1 month so if im not looking at the market... Ahhh crap. Elite pack is better than titanium pack though. Did the math 5.6 Credits CHEAPER through elite ALSO A guurentee(is this how you spell it?) of 8 rare cards instead of 5 with the same amount of credits spent. So yeah... I CALL Hax from the Rescue Clan.Elite packs are better.
10/14
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 17:58

Actually i take that all back im getting abit giddy from maths but uhmmm elite is actually 4.7creds cheaper per card with 2 more rare gurantees compsred to titanium.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals