Did the Standard Cards change?

Friday 19/04/2013, 12:18
Space Churros - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMYEnglish - Friday 19/04/2013, 12:18

I have a two decks for each clan one full of Standard and the other for extended use and I notice my Piranas Deck for Standard isn't playable in Standard mode since Taljion isn't a Standard card anymore.. what happened?does Standard card usually change? or something can someone explain this to me? or I just imagine Taljion being standard? also notice Mawpin ain't standard anymore too

2/3
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 19/04/2013, 12:35

Yeah, they rotate the standard cards every 6 months, give or two to three weeks depending on how much the staff cares, so the oldest cards are cut off from the format. This causes incredible anger among the player base even though most of them have sworn neve to play in that mode.

See http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2320025&subject_page=0#answers for all the cards that were kicked out the last time.
3/3
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 19/04/2013, 13:18

Thanks for the info.. Kinda sad now that some of my best card can't be use in Standard mode anymore ... I mak most of my Clints from playing Standard Mode Tourney..

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals