Tuesday 14/05/2013, 20:02

Hello my name is Jerry and i am studying my last year in game design and programming.

am currently writing my bachelor thesis on the percieved user value of cards in online trading card games and i have one spot left for one willing individual with preferably long experience with trading card games, if it is over a multitude of different games that would be a bonus smiley

And i am in a hurry finding a last person to help me, the interview will be over skype so you will be requiered to have a working microphone. It will take roughly 40 minutes and you can if you want be completly anonymous.

This might be the wrong place to post such a thing but i could not see it fit anywhere else on the forum smiley

Thanks beforhand for your responses.

(i am also in a hurry so if someone is willing and fits the mold i would like to conduct the interview as fast as possible smiley)

Cancel
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 20:17

@ the interview will be over skype so you will be requiered to have a working microphone.
and here's where I fail, though I'd like to take part
good luck searching for proper candidate

Cancel
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 20:53

I can do it over skype. But it depends what you're asking. I mainly played UR but I have played MTG and some other various card games. UR stuck to me the most though.

If you want my skype info, private message is best way to contact me.

Cancel
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 10:51

I have the material i neede thanks for interest all.

Cancel

Reply to this subject