Looking for one experienced TCG player to interview

Tuesday 14/05/2013, 20:02
JerryJonsson - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
JerryJonsson - Senior English - Tuesday 14/05/2013, 20:02

Hello my name is Jerry and i am studying my last year in game design and programming.

am currently writing my bachelor thesis on the percieved user value of cards in online trading card games and i have one spot left for one willing individual with preferably long experience with trading card games, if it is over a multitude of different games that would be a bonus

And i am in a hurry finding a last person to help me, the interview will be over skype so you will be requiered to have a working microphone. It will take roughly 40 minutes and you can if you want be completly anonymous.

This might be the wrong place to post such a thing but i could not see it fit anywhere else on the forum

Thanks beforhand for your responses.

(i am also in a hurry so if someone is willing and fits the mold i would like to conduct the interview as fast as possible )

2/4
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 20:17

@ the interview will be over skype so you will be requiered to have a working microphone.
and here's where I fail, though I'd like to take part
good luck searching for proper candidate
3/4
KoreaRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 20:53

I can do it over skype. But it depends what you're asking. I mainly played UR but I have played MTG and some other various card games. UR stuck to me the most though.

If you want my skype info, private message is best way to contact me.
4/4
JerryJonsson - Senior English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 10:51

I have the material i neede thanks for interest all.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals