Getting back into the game...

Friday 31/05/2013, 15:16
Aaron Angelo - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
Aaron Angelo - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Friday 31/05/2013, 15:16

The last time I played this was back in 2008..I forgot my password and my email..well forgot that too..ad well long story short i just got my old account back..

Yes, everyone (if not, most) think Rescue sucks...so atm I just wanna rack up some clinkz before I go into tourneys..and currently these are what's in my collection..I just want a deck that would let me win most games in PvP..so Help...please? ,

Anita
Bobby
Daussone
Denise
Frida
Ghoub
Joana
Katrina
Larry
Lea
Lobo
Mark
Pam
Slyde
Sue
Wesley

Any suggestions would help on how to synergize them. and currently I have 900++ clinkz

thanks a bunch
« Previous123Next »

2/24
LeGenDz cobe - Veteran - LeGenDz English
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:19

Its all a bit different now mate my advice you mix up your deck 4 Rescue team and I think for you personally 4 Vortex aswell
3/24
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:35

^ Never half Rescue unless you have a great excuse for it.
Anita, Daussone, Joana, Lea, Larry/Wesley, Pam, Slyde, Sue. It works until you get a high star heavy hitter.
4/24
LeGenDz cobe - Veteran - LeGenDz English
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:45

I got told of a friend when deciding to play this that it works better if you half your deck with 4 cards from one clan an 4 cards from another
5/24
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:48

And because Rescue is reliant to itself, it's the exception to the rule.
6/24
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 31/05/2013, 22:50

Rescue should NEVER be played in a half deck I have yet to find a reason why you would appart from an odd player event.

Other clans can be played in half deck but they don't have to be.
7/24
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Friday 31/05/2013, 22:51

Rescue half deck can 1400+ ELO
8/24
Aaron Angelo - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 01/06/2013, 01:26

Wow , thanks for the inputs..umm

@LeGenDz cobe: Vortex huh? hmmm...will look into it..hehe..so any suggestions which of the 4 Vortex i should get at the moment and which cards to upgrade them to?

@Thoazol: SO~ my defense here is basically slyde, Sue and Wesley, Lea? so the deck's stlye is reductions and heals?

@SpainRepublic may I please see the half Rescue dck list ? thanks ,
9/24
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Saturday 01/06/2013, 01:56

People want to maximize the usage of the Rescue bonus since the bonus is a Support type.. and I can see why it would be kinda bad to see a half deck of Rescue since at most you'll be only given +6 attack which isn't enough to cancel the bonuses of Montana/Uppers/Sakrhom plus generally most of the Rescue cards depends on their bonus since their power is kinda weak at most, 6 power or so.. but that''s just my opinion on them..
10/24
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Saturday 01/06/2013, 02:11

*+12 attack, you can get an all Rescue hand.
you're still right that you shouldnt though

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals