Getting back into the game...

Friday 31/05/2013, 15:16

The last time I played this was back in 2008..I forgot my password and my email..well forgot that too..ad well long story short i just got my old account back..

Yes, everyone (if not, most) think Rescue sucks...so atm I just wanna rack up some clinkz before I go into tourneys..and currently these are what's in my collection..I just want a deck that would let me win most games in PvP..so Help...please? smiley,

Anita
Bobby
Daussone
Denise
Frida
Ghoub
Joana
Katrina
Larry
Lea
Lobo
Mark
Pam
Slyde
Sue
Wesley

Any suggestions would help on how to synergize them. and currently I have 900++ clinkz

thanks a bunch

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:19

Its all a bit different now mate my advice you mix up your deck 4 Rescue team and I think for you personally 4 Vortex aswell

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:35

^ Never half Rescue unless you have a great excuse for it.
Anita, Daussone, Joana, Lea, Larry/Wesley, Pam, Slyde, Sue. It works until you get a high star heavy hitter.

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:45

I got told of a friend when deciding to play this that it works better if you half your deck with 4 cards from one clan an 4 cards from another

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 15:48

And because Rescue is reliant to itself, it's the exception to the rule.

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 22:50

Rescue should NEVER be played in a half deck I have yet to find a reason why you would appart from an odd player event.

Other clans can be played in half deck but they don't have to be.

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 22:51

Rescue half deck can 1400+ ELO smiley

Cancel
Saturday 01/06/2013, 01:26

Wow smiley, thanks for the inputs..umm

@LeGenDz cobe: Vortex huh? hmmm...will look into it..hehe..so any suggestions which of the 4 Vortex i should get at the moment and which cards to upgrade them to?

@Thoazol: SO~ my defense here is basically slyde, Sue and Wesley, Lea? so the deck's stlye is reductions and heals?

@SpainRepublic may I please see the half Rescue dck list ? thanks smiley,

Cancel
Saturday 01/06/2013, 01:56

People want to maximize the usage of the Rescue bonus since the bonus is a Support type.. and I can see why it would be kinda bad to see a half deck of Rescue since at most you'll be only given +6 attack which isn't enough to cancel the bonuses of Montana/Uppers/Sakrhom plus generally most of the Rescue cards depends on their bonus since their power is kinda weak at most, 6 power or so.. but that''s just my opinion on them..

Cancel
Saturday 01/06/2013, 02:11

*+12 attack, you can get an all Rescue hand. smiley
you're still right that you shouldnt though

Cancel

Reply to this subject