Glitch........

Glitch........
Sunday 02/06/2013, 22:46
awilly - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Glitch........
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Sunday 02/06/2013, 22:46

Okay, I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else but I went to the New Characters tab and saw all the Huracan but in front of all them there was a Gibson card haha
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 22:50

I am too
3/16
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 22:51

Weird is Gibson switching clans haha just kidding
4/16
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 22:51

So who cares? Almost nobody looks at that page afterall.
5/16
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 22:54

It's there. I wonder if they did it just for fun... just to see his price after.
6/16
Medivh - Guru English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 23:05

Gibson's price has spiked, ALOT.

inb4 CR speculation
7/16
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/06/2013, 11:35

Lol, its a glitch. it means nothing.
8/16
Medivh - Guru English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:44

One might say that since new characters are in the front page with the announcements, Gibson displaying there might mean Gibson would be in another following announcement, which could be the new ELO bans, or new CRs, or events involving Gibson. Since it wasn't the first thing, buying out some Gibson COULD be a good investment.

'Course, that's if you read too much into it. I bet it really is just a glitch.
9/16
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/06/2013, 13:20

We always read too much into everything. Like Wurmhol being released and Andy Ld having a bear being a definite sign of the bear getting a card of his own, and with Greem recently getting Elo banned and Freaks merely being swapped around, it's the most obvious sign ever that the bear will have a poison. And because Sue is a bear doctor it's safe to assume the bear will be a low star card and at most 7 power, because the doctor always has more power than their patients, so it's probably something like 7/1 Poison 2 min 3/4. And Todd doesn't count because he's a god awful card.
10/16
Medivh - Guru English
Monday 03/06/2013, 13:34

Maybe Todd really was the start of the circle, and the ELO bans/Sue are there to round it out?

Pretty much like Half-Life 3 speculation.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals