Next Week Elo Deck

Next Week Elo Deck
Saturday 08/06/2013, 06:29
Quizn0s - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Next Week Elo Deck
Quizn0s - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 08/06/2013, 06:29

I'm a noob for asking, but how do i paste my preset onto here?

With the new unbanned elo cards, I was wondering how well my new deck will fare.

Nightmare: Kenny Cr, Oshitsune, Cutey, Pan
Freaks: Bogdan, Olga, Shazam, Esmeralda

Rate and Comment please! Thanks
« Previous12Next »

2/11
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 17:53

Preset:ID

ID is the number of your preset. Your preset's number can be seen on the link itself.
The deck is good
3/11
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 08/06/2013, 18:33

IMO, Kenny Cr is too weak for elo play. His power is just too easy to cover.
4/11
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 21:17

I disagree. I've used Kenny Cr to great effect, especially with the Huracan. Doesn't matter if you have six power when you have the best equalizer in the game as a bonus and you can win a match single-handedly.

I like the deck. I think Cutey is trash though. You may say "why Kenny Cr but not Cutey" and, well, Cutey has the same problems as Kenny Cr, but without the massive pay-off so she's not worth it while Kenny Cr is or can be.

I like your deck otherwise. Just switch Cutey to Edwin and I think you're fine.
5/11
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 08/06/2013, 21:21

Sure, with a deck that the slightest amount of plus life will install dread, kenny might be a great bluff or hitter. In general, though, his 6 power is far too easy to cover.
6/11
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 22:58

9 life gap non-furied or 15 life gap furied is going to instill dread in any situation that doesn't involve DR or ability SoA.
7/11
Quizn0s - Hero - Open Casket English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 23:03

Thanks for the suggestions! Would Edwin be a good 3* alternate to Cutey? I feel like Nightmare has a very small pool of viable elo cards. But i dont know
8/11
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Saturday 08/06/2013, 23:07

Not with 6 power alone, not with the abundance of 8 power cards, not with the abundance of 7-8 power cards with some kind of attack/power manipulation ability.

Chances are, most modern hands will have multiple ways to deal with Kenny Cr, and for him to hit with his standard damage (let alone fury) is, more often than not, going to be too expensive to be any kind of guarantee.

He used to be a threat back when the power levels were lower on average, and there will certainly be certain hands that he becomes more threatening in, but those days are gone and those hands are too few for him to be consistently strong enough for his threat potential to matter.
9/11
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 09/06/2013, 01:28

Nightmare have a few decent 3*s, but Pan is the only really great one. Sagh is decent.

Timmy, Edwin, Cutey are all usable but feel a little lacking.

The best ways to build halves with the clan, IMO, are:

4/3/2/2
4/4/3/2
4/4/2/2

Depending in the other half.

Oshitsune/Azgroth 4*
Pan 3*
Mawpin/Artus/Phyllis/Eadh 2*

Of course, this is just my opinion. Others might do much better than me with the cards I ignore.
10/11
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 03:16

deleted

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals