New to ELO! Please help.

New to ELO! Please help.
Friday 05/07/2013, 22:43
kirstiiiiiiiiii - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
New to ELO! Please help.
kirstiiiiiiiiii - Guru - ImmortalityEnglish - Friday 05/07/2013, 22:43

Hey everyone. I'm not necessarily new to the site by now. But I'm still new to certain modes and such. I wanted to try out ELO mode with the Skeelz (to complete a mission) any suggestions for the full deck? Here's all of the Skeelz I have so far. I'd prefer if Milton was in the ELO deck too so I could kill two birds with one stone mission-wise. 
Aigwon Noel
Aylen
Anton
Belgosi
Chwing
Drake
Danae
Eloxia
Manfred
Minerva
Milton
Plunk
Sandro

Thanks a bunch!!!

2/10
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 05/07/2013, 23:11

Mono Skeelz /need/ Sasha. Her ability makes her a wall that forces players to second guess the use of their most powerful cards. She's only around 2.4k, so very affordable.

Dr Falkenstein is another very powerful support card, with support: -4 attack. That's a whopping -16! Again, he's under 3k so easy to afford.

I would also consider getting one of the more solid 3* cards for your mid deck. Lorna is great, a card who can turn any clan's ability against themselves. With any power or attack manipulators, she's effectively an SOB. However, against popular clans such as La Junta and Freaks she gets soe added damage potential, which the clan do need.

I'd also consider Snowflake, she helps with the clan's low damage by mitigating your opp's ability to hurt you.

I would consider getting the above cards, then doing something like this:

Alyen 5* (Eloxia is my favourite 5*, some don't like her. Minerva is a wonderful wall, too. Choose any of these)
Dr Falkenstein 4*
Sandro 3*
Danae 3*
Plunk 3*
Lorna/Snowflake 3*
Sasha 2*
Milton 2* - Trade him out for Redra when you're done with his mission.

The changes/additions are not expensive, and I'd consider making the investment if you want to try the clan out for real.
3/10
kirstiiiiiiiiii - Guru - Immortality English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 21:06

Thank you!!!!
4/10
Saturday 06/07/2013, 21:14

Okay...so it's still not letting me use my cards. I have the deck you informed me about and it's not working. Ugh. XD
5/10
Saturday 06/07/2013, 21:21

Sorry! Never mind XD
6/10
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 07/07/2013, 05:06

Sasha, Dr Falkenstein, Sandro are musts for mono-Skeelz. Work the rest out according to your preferences. I like Chiara Cr, Snowflake, Redra, Michael, Plunk.
7/10
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 08/07/2013, 11:35

Indeed, I would never mono Skeelz without: Sandro, Sahsa, Dr Falkenstein.

I would also never go without Chiara Cr. it's a shame such a great card is out of reach of many players.
8/10
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 08/07/2013, 11:46

She's only 6k higher than she was prior to going Cr. But I certainly remember being on a super tight budget and anything over 2k was too much.

I agree about Sandro, Sasha and Dr Falkenstein.
9/10
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Monday 08/07/2013, 12:46

Oh, for some reason I thought she was 30k!

Well, replace Plunk, Lorna, or Snowflake with Chiara Cr if you can!
10/10
0 Hagans - Guru - ♠ ♣ MANO GANADORA ♠ ♣ English
Monday 08/07/2013, 18:54

Yo need to buy Sasha:

A deck: Sasha, Milton [Redra], Sandro, Plunk, Deebler (you need at least a reductor) [Chiara Cr], Snowflake, Manfred [Dr. Falkenstein], Minerva [Michael].

Card you can play [Card recommended].

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals