Some questions I've been thinking:
1) Which no ability card is the best?
2) Which no ability card is the latest released?
3) Why are the 5 star cards released these days all begin from 2 stars, instead of 1 star?
4) Which do you guys prefer? A 5 star card that begins from 1 star, or 2 stars?
5) Which do you prefer? DJ Korr Cr or Kiki Cr?
1) Dorian or Nanook. Or Noodile Cr.
2) Lovhak. I think.
3) It's cheaper for them to buy 4 artworks for a card than it is to buy 5? Or they don't know whether to make the card a 4 or a 5 star when they purchase the artworks?
4) Doesn't matter, really. It's a matter of 500 xp, which is less than one fight in the warehouse or two-three fights filling of xp reserve. Unless the artwork is super awesome, when it's definitely from 1 star up.
Haha, so random..
2. dunno, I think Lovhak is right(or maybe Tamy? or Cassandra? I feel old..)
3. I don't know, maybe it is hard to draw 5 evolution. 4 is easier. or maybe as Thoazol said, they still haven't decide whether it will be a 4* or 5*. so they have 4 artwork. if it is 4* then from 1*, if it is 5* then from 2*
4. about the same. but if it is 1 star, I expect it a very good card (like Kolos)
5. DJ Korr Cr. Kiki Cr sucks really bad. IMO the worst big 5. compare it to guru which has SOB and -8 attack (not to mention his teammates such as graks and Uranus), general which has SOA and 1 hit KO card, and how OP lyse teria as 3 stars
1. I personally like Cassandra and Ghoub (but not in the same deck of course). I just never liked Dorian (I use Lady over him now).
2. Lovhak apparently (Since I joined, none have been created).
3. I have no idea about how cards are created.
4. 2 stars that way, I cannot lament about the useless 1 star artwork.
5. Neither I will never afford them (Kiki Cr)
1. Flavio, hands down
3. Easier for people to level up, and makes the artwork easier to understand.
4. 1-star, then I can get the extra experience.
5. Both are crap, guru reigns supreme.