Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

The clan leaders, mostly for enjoyment :)

Wednesday 09/04/2008, 23:12
WretchedShiro - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
108 messages
WretchedShiro - Titan - The TrendEnglish - Wednesday 09/04/2008, 23:12

Hey every1 i always wanted to do this, so i guess i will, i might need some help though, but i am going to name
all the clan leaders or who i think they are. i got bored so i guess im doing it also im taking a survey, of which clan Leader ppl most like, but ill tell u when that will happen right now if u think another person is a clan Leader, tell me by putting it on here, thx!
All Stars-Eyrton
Bangers-Bodenpower
fang pi clan- Lost Hog
Freaks-boris?
GHEIST-Sigmund Cr
Junkz-DJ Korr Cr?
La Junta- General Cr
Leader dosen't have one
Montana-Don
Nightmare-IeIena
Pussycats-Charlie
Rescue-Kerry
Roots-??????(who is it?)
Sakrohm-Guru Cr
Sentinel-copper?
Ulu Watu- tanaereva?
Uppers-Zatman??? no clue
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

41/108
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Monday 28/04/2008, 03:32

Lost Hog IS NOT the FOUNDER of Fang Pi Clang

He is the Leader but NOT the FOUNDER

A warrior with a troubled past, Lost Hog nevertheless MADE IT TO THE TOP of the Fang Pi Clang. The strong, silent type, he seems to be able to see into his devoted disciples' souls. Guardian of the Clan's honor, his aim is to clone the late Bruce Lee as he alone knew the secret of the Great Golden Slap.

If he MADE IT TO THE TOP it HAD to have been started before he was a member and he MUST have had to work his way to the top, thus he IS NOT the Founder but IS the Leader.
43/108
0- invoker - Guru English
Monday 28/04/2008, 07:56

44/108
000_zKINGx - Hero - BrainZtorm English
Monday 28/04/2008, 22:36

Morphun INVENTED these battles. He therefore was the first Leader and technical founder. Also Dorian is much more likely to be a Leader than Beetenka.
45/108
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 29/04/2008, 00:41

Morphun didn't start it all, he founded the formula for pills but he didn't start making clans and stuff.. i think, wakekeke!
46/108
Tuesday 29/04/2008, 23:55

King of Doom, please explain your reasoning behind why Dorian is more likely the Uppers Leader. Just because he's a strong card doesn't mean he's the Leader. As I've said before, Beetenka had a bio that suggests she is the Leader of Uppers because she "fights against the poor who strive to become rich. According to her, wealth is transmitted genetically, one doesn't become rich: one either is or one isn't and the poor must remain poor."

To me that seems like the Uppers motto, yet it's in HER bio. I believe that indicates she's the Leader/founder
47/108
kdgns - Guru English
Thursday 01/05/2008, 07:32

I feel Uppers and Roots don't leaders/founders, Roots because they are like a grass Roots movement, and Uppers because they each think so highly of themselves that they won't follow other people. Also in Morphun 's bio, it clearly states that hes "the person who started it all
48/108
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 01/05/2008, 08:11

Was Morphun around before pillz were available?
i mean it's called Old for a reason...

i agree with kdgns Uppers and Roots don't really have a clear Leader... i mean people say Kiki, but how can Kiki be a Leader when Roots were around before Kiki? but just because Kiki is a symbol of hope, doesn't make Kiki the Leader.
only older card i see without a reference to joining the Roots is Ataoualpet...

Uppers... i don't know...
Dorian has been around a long while, and certainly fits the Bill.
Beetenka hasn't been around quite long enough i believe to be considered the Leader.
besides... if Beetenka were the Leader, certain members of the Uppers wouldn't have been allowed in, as they weren't born into money as Beetenka believes is a must. we know it isn't Jackie, and we know it isn't Zatman.
just seems like it's a conglomerate of individuals... rich individuals, attending each others parties...
49/108
Thursday 01/05/2008, 17:14

@PuppyChow: As far as the Roots, Matthew doesn't have a reference to joining Roots either, so he's a possible candidate especially with his bio, along with Ataoualpet.

As far as Uppers, Beetenka has been around longer than I have, so I didn't know she wasn't an original, in which case, no, it doesn't make sense for her to be a clan Leader. I'll submit to that reasoning. I still have a hard time seeing Dorian as the Leader of Uppers though, idk why, so I'll agree with your logic of Uppers not having a "Leader" Perhaps they all feel like the Leader in some sense because they're rich and powerful (not only in clint city, but in the meta as well)
50/108
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 01/05/2008, 17:58

Maybe Jeeves is the Leader
nobody suspects the Butler

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals