offline Gectou4 Legend  
Friday 17/02/2017, 11:24

Hello smiley

I'll try to keep you in touch with the current critical bug in this first post.

You can reports new bugs here, please put the most possible informations as you can to help us to quickly identify and fix them.

It's not a support topic, for it you can contact us here : http://www.urban-rivals.com/staff/contactus.php

===============
BUG LIST : 5 / September / 2015
===============
- Nothing critical
===============

edited by Goralion friday 17/02/2017, 12:24

offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Friday 16/02, 17:45

All cards in the market that are missing from my collection are in black and white.
If this is as designed, please consider changing it as I can't tell the rarity of the card without having to waste the time opening a new tab to look for each one.
Thanks!

offline Raitei WMD Imperator Wise Men Distracted
Saturday 17/02, 15:33

A lot of glitches happening mid match often resulting into timeouts! The entire screen turns black and the screen freezes.Hope something can be done about this smiley

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Saturday 17/02, 15:40

Is this in Steam or no? I am using the iPhone App and this issue has not happened.

offline Qwackz Imperator Open Casket
Saturday 17/02, 20:26

Visual bug: when Goure pill reduction would take opponent pillz below his min of 2, visually it actually happens (they end up with 1 or 0 or negative pillz). Actual opponent pillz remaining is correctly maintained but the person playing Goure is now forced to remember how many pillz the opponent actually has as the visual indicator is wrong.

offline DUC-MrMelleJ Master Dutch Urban Crew
Saturday 17/02, 21:48

@Qwackz this happens with all cards that have both pill & life reductions; It is because it only checks one of them to be above the minimum and then deducts it from both.

offline XC_Anonymous Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 17/02, 23:58

The market is still not working properly, when i search by type of card it does not change the amount of pages, makes it useless for the sub menu!smileysmiley

offline yaoihuntresse Legend Wise Men Distracted
Sunday 18/02, 01:01

I was fighting against tino with Mclayton and after I beat him, the round played again twice.

offline 0 KILLIC Colossus Open Casket
Sunday 18/02, 06:42

Anonymous press the search icon aka magnifying glass

offline Raitei WMD Imperator Wise Men Distracted
Sunday 18/02, 11:17

@Rowdy I'm using the mac version and this is happening very regularly, almost every DT. I have now started sending those kate emoticons whenever I see my opponent taking a long time to play his card. If the emoticon goes through that means your opponent is just taking time and there is no glitch otherwise you have to restart your app which often still leads to timeout as DT timer is short.
A lot of folks seem to be facing this issue, would love it if UR responded.

Returning player, I seem to be unable to sell items in the Market. I'm level 59. Thanks.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.