Wednesday 18/07, 08:39

Its a simple lay out:
Name
clan,
power/damage
Ability
Bonus if the clan is new
And a biography of you'd like

We've had this thread going for a while and so we have to pay homage to the previous thread creators
6SimS-Sven (original poster)
player;344389 (part 2)
Edon EG (part 3)
SadisticCynic (part 4)
Six Nations (part 5)
AznRepublic (Part 6)
Thoazol (Part 7)
Six Nations (part 8 )

Now this has been a favorite of mine on the forums for 8 years, so I can't wait to see your ideas!

edited by Rowdy MOB Cr wednesday 18/07, 08:39

offline Raitei WMD Titan Wise Men Distracted
Saturday 11/08, 09:51

We have clans about sports, music,mafia but what about politics. I would love to see something around this and maybe they should all have a base power of 1 so that no will use them smiley

offline OC_Ev1l Lion Colossus Open Casket
Saturday 11/08, 13:56

This is my dream card:
La Vitta:
Rare 2*
huracan
9/1
Revenge: +2 life per damage max 12
I feel like huracan doesn't have a comeback-like card,the closest to it is kinichaw,but who plays kinichaw after the first 2 turns?
So I thought it would be interesting to have a 2* for this role that can also serve as a wall,it is fragile to soa,have a low maximum for efc,and revenge is against the clan playstile,but as I said it was designed for the huracan comeback,so it's not "broken"smiley

offline Spikey 13 Guru Comfort In Sound
Monday 13/08, 22:54

Nice idea Ev1l Lion. I think that's very viable, probably a card fit for Polit Arena but I'd be worried about the prospect of 9 power AND 9 gap on a 2* in Z Palace. Perhaps that's where the 12 maxinmum comes in, because you'd need to lose many life before the ability is optimal

I see what you mean. Most Huracan cards depend on a playstyle relying on keeping life points early on, and if you lose the 1st rounds as Huracan the momentum will pile against you. Not a clan you can easily double old with unlike some. La Vitta would be great for solidifying the clan against that weakness

I like this idea, so I'll run with it, here's a 4* which does something similar:

La Muerte
4*s
2/7
Revenge: Power Exchange

Very weak to SOA, but think carefully before activting her Revenge if you can't stop the ability, or it's 2 power for you

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.