offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Sunday 17/09, 16:02

Before I begin, I would like to say that I find Roots, Skeelz, Pussycats, All Stars (as long as they have John Doom), Sakrohm, Frozn and Uppers as top choices for Polit Arena and Z Palace and even see GhosTown as a viable option.

I am just posting in what I believe are the likely changes in Lds based on my Predictions.
*They may or may not be true

Hopper Ld:
8 Power, 4 Damage, Ability +1 Life per Damage
*Probably to encourage more Jungo decks and to make a card that stands out from Nyema, a 3 Star Card.

Dudley Ld
5 Power, 6 Damage, Ability: Growth: -1 Power Min 2
*To encourage Dudley Ld to be useful and make a standout from Bapho Ld. Personally, I find Dudley Ld to be the weakest viable Ld in Z Palace with his change and against Nightmare, hardly see him as a viable option. This change should not make Nightmare too strong.

Yeah, I have nothing else...

Zone predictions
John Doom Z Palace - Polit Arena *Probably replaced by Melody.
*To see the reduction of decks, alternatively they could place Aamir to Polit Arena. However SOA or SOB decks tend to have little problem against these decks.

Otherwise that`s about it for my predictions.

offline Yurieu HoA Imperator Harbingers of Ares
Monday 18/09, 14:42

Hmmm what about the 2nd one?

Harrow? Bikini Jo? The gheist one?

offline DarthDaivansh Imperator Open Casket
Monday 18/09, 14:54

Jaxx is a dumb dumb card....i don't know why. He is usable of course but still....

offline 619 Queeen Hero TRiNiTY
Monday 18/09, 16:08

I think Jaxx's problem is the growth...

on the last round he's perfectly fine, sometimes even on round 3. he's not strong, but it's ok, I'd use him over Julia... sometimes... because of the damage.

if he was always "-12 att" he'd be really good. maybe raise his min. to 6 or 7 or something like that, but having Jaxx as he is now is just underwhelming.

Monday 18/09, 17:52

Yeah jaxx as a -12 would be perfect

offline DarthDaivansh Imperator Open Casket
Monday 18/09, 18:08

Hear hear...

offline 619 Queeen Hero TRiNiTY
Monday 18/09, 21:16

Yuri... a-agreed with me?

This feeling I just got is something I've never experienced before... It's like I'm in LOVE!

but im in love with Q so its not that

offline anzboy Colossus Open Casket
Monday 18/09, 21:59

I get that feeling sometimes when I eat a burrito.

But no really. I feel that a lot of the LDs need a buff because with EFC they are a lot more special and useful than just mission rewards now since they are the only cards that are truly playable in all the efc formats. They can also be a stable card that can keep clans more viable for later parts of efc. Although Bikini Jo Ld it really isn't his fault the freaks bonus has become really underwhelming with the changes to UR since their release.

I think there should be a community vote to change/update their bonus
My opinion is it should be now toxic either toxic 2 min 5
This way the damage output by when the round was won by their bonus would be 8, 6, 4, 2 to help add damage to later rounds with a higher min to balance out a first round victory.

Toxic 1 min 0 round damage 4 ,3, 2, 1 but gives them that one extra point of damage to be able to KO better since based on the description of Galactea who has this as her ability If Galactea wins the round, your opponent will lose 1 Life points, minimum 0. This effect will be felt at the end of each of the following rounds. Toxic behaves as a -life effect on the round that it is won, but then becomes poison afterwards so it's' like having -1life min 0 and poison 1 min 0 in one effect

growth toxic 1 min 4-5 making the output 4, 6, 6, 4 for a more even spread similar to the first idea

instead of the current 6, 4 ,2 and being useless round 4

Monday 18/09, 22:30

I disagree, think the freaks bonus is fine, their problem comes from the fact that they don't have enough good cards in general:

Lagoustina is a decent 2* but Imo doesn't add much to the table, easily countered and relies too much on reads.

Matriochka and Bikini jo are great 3*s but jo becomes really bad when you already inflicted poison. Nobody else is good.

Arturo is the only 4* that's decent (excluding pre fulls)

For 5* they have that big DR, but nothing more offensive.

offline anzboy Colossus Open Casket
Wednesday 20/09, 01:53

Actually to remedy the bikini jo problem and split the difference
Create a new ability that changes like night and day mechanic in a sense it's Toxicity: poison 2 min 3, but if the target is already poisoned + damage equal to the poison amount. This way he can poison or become a 9/4 so he isn't useless after you get the bonus in.

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Wednesday 20/09, 03:14

I`ll make a new one for the next season.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.