offline hutson01134 Imperator wicked souls
Friday 22/09, 07:05

Hello current Urban Rival players! I am back after a few month break. To be fair, I wasn't the most active (or famous) player on the forums (instead I stalk all of your posts smiley ) so I wouldn't expect most of you to remember me. So, how are things? How is the new clan?

offline Cthulhu Noel Mediator Masters of Battle
Friday 22/09, 07:24

Same OP different day

offline T4KK Imperator  
Friday 22/09, 07:30

Hello welcome back, i also came back to this game after 4 years. so theres a lot of clans that new to me. what new clan you talking about is it ghostown? if yes, then they are pretty interesting. With the implementation of night and day, they have different bonus for each. Day they have + 1 power and damage. for me i enjoy using them at the day because they are strong dmg wise. At night bonus becomes -1 opp power and dmg. they are annoying to dace at night as it was a pussy and all stars combined. it seems they are intentionally made to be SOA sensitive as thier abilities are really great. (Esp poppy mary and victor van dorth). Btw there are also some abilities of ghostown that varies on night and day. Check out marshall and dakota.

offline Yasmin xD Senior  
Friday 22/09, 13:44

I'm in love with this cards from GhosTownnnn , but they are so expensive =/

offline Capetsino Master Open Casket
Friday 22/09, 13:49

Welcome back!

offline hutson01134 Imperator wicked souls
Saturday 23/09, 01:11

Thanks everyone!
Yes the new clan I was referring to was GhosTown. Looking at them, I am inclined to agree that they are ability reliant. While I am not exactly the biggest fan of Wild West themes, the ghost aspect along with the style of the bios make me like them more. Does anyone know how the clan ties in with the 'lore' of Clint City?

offline N4ZP1 Colossus TRiNiTY
Saturday 23/09, 01:56

Yeah ghost town

offline T4KK Imperator  
Saturday 23/09, 03:40

Iirc it was the purgatory.. with the recent vs event it seems the place where ghostown is near to where hawk's tribe used to be. maybe the members of the clan have unfinished business thats why they are here. its also worth mentioning that alec and kenny died when they became MT, since ghostown is a purgatory, maybe they are there somewhere? or if not maybe the clan is limited to the people that live there and something happened there thats why a normal town became a ghostown.. its just a theory tho smiley i havent read the ghostown comics.. so im just throwing balls here, maybe others who has purchased that comics can enlighten us with gist of story.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.