offline gASK Senior Coraabians
Tuesday 26/09, 17:33

Hello all rivals!

I have played this game for a year or two since 2008. After remembering this recently, I logged in and noticed my "deposited card collecion" I got when I stopped playing got quite valuable. Since I no longer have the time to re-enter this game in any seriousness and the cards are no good just lying in my collection, I decided to share some of the love and give those cards new life in someone else's colleciton.

There will be a bigger event for the "big cards" next week, but since I am out of ideas, I decided to crowdsource it. So show me what you got and post your ideas for a contest I can run next week that would be both fun and interesting for you guys!

Rules:
- by posting anything in this thread between now and 1.10.2017 on 20:00 UTC, you become eligible for one of the raffle prizes
(ideally the post should be an idea, but a greeting will do as well)
- winner of raffle prizes will be selected by putting a list of unique names from this thread into Random.org, sorting it randomly and awarding the cards to top 10 names in the order they appear below
(so double posting won't help you, but I won't discourage any chit chat or anything)
- main prize will be awarded at my discretion to the person with the best idea for a contest I can run for the remaining 41 CR + MT cards from my collection

Main bonus prize:
- Dragan Cr

Raffle prizes:
- Terry Cr x2
- Robb Cr
- Kreen Cr x3
- Page Cr x2
- Chad Bread Cr
- Jim Cr

offline sigh1212 Guru † OVER KILL †
Monday 02/10, 15:34

Leave it to RNGsus!

offline 0 ThainZ Titan L'USHUAÏA
Monday 02/10, 18:46

I don't even know what a "meme competition" is, I fail to see how good an idea this is smiley

available 1 2 3 3 2 1 Imperator Open Casket
Monday 02/10, 18:52

I suggested a meme competition in the 3rd comment tho smiley

Grats to the winners tho smiley

available scar20ftwsick Guru Open Casket
Monday 02/10, 19:00

I just typed "can i throw flashbangs?" and didn't expect the fact i got a Terry Cr.

offline HipHoppa Colossus Hip Hop Messiahz
Monday 02/10, 19:41

Thanks for Kreen Cr! I didn't have her so that's cool. smiley

available Slaughterous Guru Harbingers of Ares
Tuesday 03/10, 14:22

1 2 3 3 2 1 suggested the same idea first smiley

offline SavvyHavvyHoA Imperator Harbingers of Ares
Tuesday 03/10, 21:31

Have everyone choose a card
create a dating brief dating profile bio as that character
best match to the character/bio you made for yourself wins

offline gASK Senior Coraabians
Wednesday 04/10, 10:54

I got in touch with 1 2 3 3 2 1 and awarded him a consolation prize, but since his post contained half a dozen other ideas as well, I did not consider it fair to others to choose him (but failed to specify it in the conditions, which is definitely my fault).

Anyway don't worry, more is to come (but it might be delated by two weeks, since I am leaving for vacation in a couple of days).

I will close this thread since the raffle is over, thanks everyone!

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.