"- “Don't you see? She can't go there alone. You realize it must be incredibly dangerous over there.” - “Yes, I do know it, but I also know you very well. You and me are alike and I can see that you are reacting in the heat of the moment.” - “Ok, sis. What do we do then? Just hang around like bananas waiting to ripen? Weren't you the one who wanted to leave your boring little life?”- “Anyway, I'm not going to have the last word here, am I?”- “No, no compromises today. Let's go and have a look on the other side and put an end to these mysterious visions once and for all.” - “Right, I'll go first then if you don't mind.” - “Let's go.” "

offline Maana CRX Hero lonely fighters
Saturday 18/11, 10:25

Everything is possible, i remember 1 of staff member said the mt release is super secret, so why bg? why removal from market?

idk what to think, we'll see, for me crs i don't own can go to 100m, every card can be replaced, nothing to worry about smiley

offline Infiniti Moderator Open Casket
Saturday 18/11, 10:33

The background clearly says 3 new mythics with the card artwork slightly above smiley

offline (BB)Hayward Colossus The Big Bang
Saturday 18/11, 16:56

Maana CRX Veteran lonely fighters
Today at 10:10

94/102
+Hayward many times i see you spam this "no more crs this year"
it was susposed to be "no more crs this month" end of story.

What do you mean? Which "story"?

offline (BB)Hayward Colossus The Big Bang
Saturday 18/11, 21:46

Up

offline 0_storm_0 Colossus Arcadia
Sunday 19/11, 04:06

Whoever said Dounia, Manon and Scarlett hit the nail on the head. It's confirmed. They've all been taken off the market. Have a look!

offline ZePovinho Imperator Past Present and Future
Sunday 19/11, 04:15

@0_storm_0 they've been on the background of the website at least since yesterday.

offline Y R U MAD Colossus Open Casket
Sunday 19/11, 05:27

Guess keeping scarlett worked out for me

offline Seetan Fox Imperator Never give up
Sunday 19/11, 05:44

Really, Dounia? wtf staff

offline inferno_LoA Colossus Legends of America
Sunday 19/11, 10:24

And ucthul cr

offline Dante_The_Dark Colossus A POR LA SIGUIENTE CR
Sunday 19/11, 11:34

Uchtul Cr is still for sale, so I guess he's not going to be a Mt, but part of the reason why the other 3 leaves the place.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.