offline batdut5 Colossus Open Casket
Thursday 16/11, 06:33

While I was doing the Butcher Braxton missions in survivor mode, I tried to build the most stupid op deck, and I discovered something kind of mind blowing. We all know that ur have been realeasing really strong cards lately. Those card is in some way or another is kind of the new big 5 or to be more correct the new big 7. By simply just having @xantiax Robb cr, @ymirah cr, @canibal jo cr, @behemoth, @maana cercei, @judge Lynch and @serafina. All of these cards can easily win fights without their bonus, simply because either their stats, their ability or just both of them are strong. With @morphun in the deck with them, in the deck. You can easily win fights in survivor and free fight.

Note: you can also put @schatzi because he can win fights eaidky with his ability and the original big 5 in the deck, since each of them can win fights because if their stats.

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Thursday 16/11, 07:40

Xantiax Robb Cr, Ymirah Cr, Cannibal Jo Cr, Behemoth, Maana Cercei, Judge Lynch, Serafina are all fairly strong cards. Even with Morphun at the same deck.

Wish I knew that for the Thematic Weekend for Survivor: Rainbow Deck (A Rainbow Deck is consists of all cards from different clans).

I must say that regardless, I would not call your deck "horrible". I would rather call it insightful and say it gives a new approach towards Survivor. If you are proud of the deck, then you should be able to say you were impressed by the idea.

Survivor is the ideal game format for these OP Cards we might not be able to use in EFC or DT. Sometimes, I feel the Ability is most cards is stronger than their bonus, but that is just my opinion.

Thursday 16/11, 07:52

To be honest . I was jk around with these card to test some things. A. how long a streak can I get with this deck. B. How quickly can my opponent figure my tactic with this deck. C. What kind of reaction will people have to this kind of deck.

But thanks for the new feedback rowdy, I appreciate it a lot smiley

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Thursday 16/11, 07:59

Hope it inspires you.

Moved to Survivor Thread since your topic talks about Survivor Mode and your insight to a rainbow deck.

Thursday 16/11, 08:06

For sure it will smiley

Thanks a lot smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.