offline Rangnaroc Hero Dark Fighters
Friday 23/02, 13:56

Sue's UR page:

Banned characters list:
Sue is not written here.

Also this:

But Ambre is allowed in T1:

And Hugo is apparently banned. But he is not on the list/nothing is said on his page.

For god's sake can somebody explain to me which characters are banned in T1.

offline NaaRcho Colossus E X C A L I B U R
Friday 23/02, 14:16

Your Deck cannot use the following 42 Character(s): Mechakolos Cr, DJ Korr Cr, General Cr, Raven, Kolos Cr, Emeth Cr, Lyse Teria Cr, Vickie Cr, Kiki Cr, GraksmxxT Cr, Jackie Cr, Clover, Clover Noel, Jeena, Uranus, Kalindra Cr, Vholt, Bridget, Shann Cr, Sabia, Spiaghi Cr, Arno, Ymirah Cr, Avola, Quetzal, Spyke Cr, Alec Mt, Lehane, Phoebe, Beck - Nena, Maana Cercei, Dr Norton Cr, Slyde Cr, Floyd, Gil Cr, Serafina, Thormund, Behemoth, Judge Lynch, Nemo Mt, Roderick, Sue

You have every format and filters in the collection pagesmiley

offline Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Friday 23/02, 14:22

One, character is banned in Tourney text on the character page doesn't differentiate T1 and T2. Being banned from one of the two is enough for that text to show. In Sue's case, she is only banned in T1.

Two, Rowdy's list isn't up to date. Use the Tourney Type 1 and Tourney Type 2 formats at the bottom of this page to see the most current list.

Three, Ambre is only banned in Type 2. Also, the topmost Type 1 and Type 2 formats are NOT the Tourney rules, but for Survivor and events following unrestricted T1/T2 rules.

Four, Hugo is not banned according to any source.

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Friday 23/02, 15:36

Although I have had a glance and the ban symbol does not show on any Leader Card for strange reason, even Vholt, Bridget who are examples of bans.

I apologise for not updating it when the recent bans came. I made this as a guide initially for a basic Tourney Guide to update a previous one made in 2013.

edited by Rowdy MOB Cr friday 23/02, 15:36

available Jethro-OC Colossus Open Casket
Monday 26/02, 04:50

How do you get leaders now?

offline Rowdy MOB Cr Mediator Masters of Battle
Monday 26/02, 12:11

Levelling up or packs if you are lucky.

available Jethro-OC Colossus Open Casket
Friday 02/03, 20:01

Which packs?

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.