available Turgoyak Colossus Mystical Shadow Team
Tuesday 24/04, 17:49

This is the description of Askai:
Here’s what happens when you let baby rabbits watch Kung Fu movies - not only do they become fearsome martial arts experts but they end up unearthing a legendary sword that once belonged to the very first Samurai Rabbit and decide to take to the streets to conquer evil.

This is the story of his retirement (abridged):
Askai was really not expecting to have his swords stolen in his latest training session at the Free Fight…Askai decides to give up on his swords and avoid any potential confrontations as he’s got a bad feeling about all this. He’s very wisely decided to leave town for a comfortable retirement.

A few know that before his swords were stolen he challenged Fang Pi clan to test his Kung Fu skills. Fang Pi accepted and a fighting contest was organized.

Think of a worthy Fang Pi rival for Askai and in up to 5 sentences describe a fight between them mentioning who won and why.

Three authors of the stories I find most fascinating will receive a 0 xp Askai Cr.

Formal rules:
- English only
- deadline is the 2nd of May
- result will be posted in this thread within up to 3 days after the event is over
- up to 2 entries participant in separate posts allowed
- the name of the Fang Pi character you choose must be mentioned in the story (use of # is welcome)
- images are welcome, but not obligatoty
- no UR TSU violation
- no offtop

Tuesday 01/05, 13:17

Not 5 lines, 5 sentences. Feel free to update your story, if you wish. Also, rules permit to contribute 2 stories from 1 participant.

offline Mata95 Imperator Open Casket
Tuesday 01/05, 15:29

(2nd attempt then, this time using the correct format)

Upon arriving at the foot of the Golden Monastery, the Legendary Rabbit demanded a battle against someone who would actually give him some fight. As Lost Hog heard this request he quickly sent Kuei to face the holder of the famous and mystic swords. Askai took a single look at his opponent and quickly thought it would be a easy win, since Kuei came into the battlefield bearing no weapons whatsoever. Little did he know, that Kuei's fists were sharper then any swords and as soon as he was hit the first time he felt completelly paralized, as if he had just been bitten by a snake. After being devoured by the power of the Cobra and feeling ashamed , the rabbit retreated to the forest to see some wildlife documentaries on how to prevent snakes from biting you, so he could have his sweet, sweet revenge.

Wednesday 02/05, 07:10

1 day till deadline

offline Youcantbeatme Colossus KEEP THE SMILE 2017
Thursday 03/05, 20:36

Who won

Friday 04/05, 05:28

Most likely entries will be viewed tomorrow and results will be posted tomorrow

Friday 04/05, 12:30

OMG Askai is such a losersmiley Won 3, lost 9

Friday 04/05, 13:37

Thank you for all your stories, they were all fascinating, just what I wished to see. I would just give out 12 Askai smiley Unfortunately, I don't have so many, so I had to decide which stories I liked more. This is the decision I drove to:

1. Mata95 (for the Tomoe revelation)
2. Youcantbeatme (for the Bruce Lee facts twist)
3. Mad (for killing the b****)

I can't let other participants go without prizes, so each of you gets a Fang Pi character you used in your story. Except #jkstafor obvious reason, my token to you is a beautiful Kati

You can now find your rewards in your PS, do not forget to claim them.

Thank you for your interest in the event, I hope you enjoyed it.

As for now, good luck to all and BB.

available _Mad Colossus Open Casket
Friday 04/05, 18:48

Thanks Turgo for an amazing event, can I also get the FPC character mentionned in my story?

offline RM Hutson Titan Masters of Battle
Sunday 06/05, 00:50

Thanks Turgoyak!
And nice stories everyone! I think Mata5's first story is my favorite as well.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.