Survivor Guide

Survivor Guide
Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56
Mr Intelijent - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
Survivor Guide
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-VersifiedEnglish - Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56

Hello, I recently just made a Death Match guide and after overwhelming support (a few people) I have now decided to make a Survivor one, This one will be Type 2 and later on I will make Elo Survivor.

1.Include at least two Damage Reducers and at least one Soa. Damage reducers are probably the most important type of cards in survivor since as your progress you get a higher amount of health and lower amount of pills, so you must play to your strength and try and protect your high life because you may be able to win with just one shot. Soa is also crucial because in survivor you will generally find cards like Kolos, Kenny, Slyth and cards that are massive hitters, with a Soa you can stop these cards if you need to, it also provides a great bluff as no one wants to throw out a card against a Soa.

2.Try not to rely too much on abilities to help you win, sometimes you will verse GHEIST and Roots and if you are purely relying on cards that require abilities to win or ability to inflict great amounts of damage you won’t be able to get far. Try and include at least one 8 powered card and at least three 7 powered cards just in case you verse pure Soa.
« Previous12345Next »

21/50
Mystikflame - Guru English
Tuesday 28/06/2011, 15:16

Mr Intellijent, would you be able to do an elo guide?... because I am beyond terrible! Your guides are fantastic ... I haven't tested the survivor one out much yet but your DM helped me heaps... I just can't get used to the extra life points in elo.
22/50
TheDjinny - Senior English
Friday 08/07/2011, 07:56

Good guide, thanks a lot
23/50
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Monday 11/07/2011, 20:08

24/50
BE_ravioli96 - Titan - Blind Eagles ελληνικά
Wednesday 03/08/2011, 19:12

Good guide but who is amanda?
3. Use a Leader, no matter what Leader it is, they will help in survivor. For early rounds I would suggest something like Amanda, Eyrik and Hugo. These cards are great to get quick wins since you start off with full amount of pills and these cards make you even more powerful. Once you get to around 6 wins I would suggest changing these cards to either Eklore, Morphun or Briget because at later rounds you get more Life and less Pills, because of this you need to change your style to become more strategic, Briget helps expand upon your already high life, Morphun helps you regain pills to make it an even fight in later rounds and Eklore brings them down to your level, it is up to preference.

4. Try and go mono because if you go half deck and get a bad hand on later rounds you may have a hard time winning. Although splash cards are always great to have (A splash is a card strong enough to hold its own like Jackie ,GraksmxxT and Uranus. The reason splashes aren’t a problem is that with only a Leader and one splash you are still guaranteed to at least 2 cards from the same clan. You can go half if you wish tho, I have had luck both ways but I find mono to be more reliable.
25/50
funkyltkd - Senior ελληνικά
Saturday 13/08/2011, 21:54

If u win the first round then you should go all out with a card that wen u lose u get sum pills back (make sure the second card is looking to ko them not a card that leaves 1 or 2 life left
26/50
Nakedsquirrel - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 24/08/2011, 03:24

I really like elo with Vortex w/ 2x splash. The pill return is amazing. My splash has been Elvis/Spiaghi and if Spiaghi banned Pegh
27/50
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 29/08/2011, 10:50

Great guide
how about when LD comes esp. when they have a mission to accomplish in survivor
e.g. they bring back Dudley Ld, most probably, many players will use NM.
So probably, play a counter deck on the clan.
(I used a combo with Caelus Cr and Hugo and it really pawns them, esp. Kolos )
28/50
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 29/08/2011, 11:43

Yes 0 Pride great idea, another tip similar to that is to see whats unbanned in elo if your in Survivor Elo, If Toro and Levitation are unbanned then chances are you see GHEIST quite regularly you can counter this clan by using Piranas/Nightmare because of their bonus or Ulu Watu who has big natural power and don't rely too much on abilities. Build your deck around what clans you occur quite often but don't get to devoted to countering one clan. If you verse Roots a lot then don't have say 5 Stop Cards because if you don't verse Soa you will have a hard time winning, just add one or two cards to counter the clan and don't go over the top.
29/50
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 21/09/2011, 19:39

Ouai salut tn vieux bah rien a dire sur les choses enfaite je viens de m;inscrire et puis je ne sais aucune idea comment sa function desole pour juste un coup de puce ci c'st possibles
30/50
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 11:15

@joart
in english pls?

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals