If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...190191192193194195...249250Next »

1921/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 04:40

Is that Rolph? 1 higher reduction for 1 higher minimum may not be enough to avoid being banned.

This idea has probably been posted long before, but I wanted to talk about Steal. You take something from your opponent.

Steal: X Power, Min Y - You reduce your opp's power and boost your own. If it hits the min, you only gain what was taken. If your opponent has less power than the min or has Protection: Power, this ability does nothing. I think that's a fair weakness.

Steal: X Damage, Min Y - Works the same way, but instead of helping win the round, it gives you more incentive to win and demotivates your opp.

Steal: Abilty/Bonus - It's SoA/B and Copy: Opp Ability/Bonus at the same time. I don't think this is fair, but it could work if the card was designed right. Stop cards should still gain their ability while giving the thief nothing, Skeelz laugh at this ability, GHEIST and Roots' bonus probably outranks this ability in effect order, ditto SoA as an ability, and Protection: Bonus is still here.

Steal: X Pillz/Life, Min Y - This is the ability the Piranas and Nightmare are waiting for. Take from your opponent and give to yourself. I think that just taking one is fair, but anything more should have a high min. I would go as far as to say that pillz should never have more than two. A four pill gap card is strong enough.

Anyone else have thoughts about this?
1922/2500
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 04:52

Name: Amber
Clan: Skeelz

Bio: Passing tests and skipping classes has never been easier for Amber! With an uncanny ability to alter the reality around her, she makes it seem as if her existence just simply wasn't needed at that time. Unfortunately for her, this great power has come at a price; for every second that she alters the space around her she age's backwards by a day. For Amber, time really is running out

Stars: 5
Ability: - 3 opp power and damage min 3
Stats: 7/6
1923/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 08:48

Charles
Uppers
5*
7/7 Protection: Power and Damage

Ah yes, Waylon, owning the nuclear power plant is not enough. It never is. Let us steal candy from a baby. Yes, they are all the same, those sycophants - when they realize they are powerless against me all they do is wail and cry. Yes yes, run to your mommy. Excellent. Heheheh, it's so funny to see them sniveling in their own tears. Come Waylon, this useless baby can't do anything but cry. He really is just a waste of time.
1924/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 09:50

Swalton Ld
Uppers
3*
6/5
Stop: +2 Power and Damage

Jed Swalton was born to a pair of humble pig farmers. Unfulfilled by this simple lifestyle, he worked hard, and finally saved up enough to open up his own little convenience store. It turned out that he had an uncanny knack for business, and as the money poured in, the tiny store grew and grew until it turned into a huge mega-mall. Swalton's proudest achievement in life is that his mall is now recognized as a sovereign state, and as long as he is within its borders, his word is law!
1925/2500
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 15:11

@TheDoomBug

i think that protection: power, damage, bonus must have a new Prefix, because its quite long enough to fit at the card.
Like Unstoppable.. or Untouchable or Protection: Everything.
it will also protect your RAW attack from -atk abilities and bonus..

All Star
Chuck Nourish
1* 3/4
2* 5/4
3* 7/4 Ability: Unstoppable
1926/2500
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 17:01

Fiji
Frozn 3*
8/1 poison 2 min 3

glayzier
4* Frozn
4/7 revenge: +4 power
1927/2500
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 17:28

@Takkbayawak
I really don't like the idea of Protection: Everything. Protection: Attack I'm fine with, but not when you have Protection: Attack, Power, Damage, and bonus. When you have somebody that is not affected by Pussycats, All Stars, Montana, Sackrum, Uppers, Nightmare, and Pirranas (not to mention the multitude of damage reducers (Uranus), power maniupluators (Tula), attack reducers (Jose Star), AND SoB (Lea)) they may as well be a full stop. Another problem is that the the ability would streghthen SoA even more. While the other clans will most likely stuggle facing the ability (hence, why it seems good on paper), it will have no effect on GHEISTs and Roots (making them stronger in comparison).

On the otherhand, I would like a Protection: Attack or even a Protection: Life* ability (since they don't stop a majority of cards, they are not overpowered).
*Stops any poisen effect or -X life min Y abilities for this turn (only). It is technicly a counter to poisen cards (Dolly) and defete: -life cards (Bill).
1928/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 20:08

Protection: Everything is way too powerful. The only way a card could be balanced with that ability is with stats too weak to be worth protecting and then no one would bother using it.

Protection: Life is too specific. You'd probably just want an SoA in your deck instead.

Protection: Attack sounds good to me.

Steal: X attack, Min Y - Thinking about this, there really isn't much of a difference between +attack, -attack, and this. It sounds cool, but it doesn't actually add much.

Emile (the Chemeleon) [eh-MEEL]
4* Jungo
6/5
Steal: 2 Pillz, Min 6 (Your opp loses two pillz unless that sends them below six, you gain a pill for each one your opp lost.)

Rocko (Jackhammer Rider)
3* All Stars
5/4
Steal: 1 Power, Min 5 (6/4 with -3 power)

Fiametta
5* Pussycats
7/7
Steal: 2 Damage, Min 3 (7/9 with -4 damage)
1929/2500
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 20:13

Emile - sort of like Scubb i guess, not as much use pill wise as Scubb but you dont need mono... and +2 life instead of sob, sort of balances out, i think its a good idea to be fair

rocko - oh look its Robb Cr ;P

fiametta - if this card ever became i would burn my socks off my bare feet..... that is hell in a nutshell
1930/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 23:07

@ TheDoomBug
Steal abilities are a good idea, particularly if a Bio can be developed for the card which fits with the idea of thievery of some sort. Once I suggested a Pussycat card which you may or mayn't have seen before with an ability which went Steal:-2 Opp Pillz Min 5. For some reason, though, for me steal abilities should only be about Pillz. +x Life per Damage does the same job as stealing life, and I see no need for Power/Damage/Ability stealing. As with Attack Stealing, I don't see how they add anything except more unneccessary complexity to an already satisfyingly varied gameplay.

Robbie
Bangers(Perhaps Junkz is more apt for purposes of this obvious parody?)
4*
7Power
4Damage
Ability:Steal 3 Pillz, Min 4.
Robbie has a sweet tooth, as well as 2 talents: music and thievery. Put these together and the Bangers(Junkz?) have the perfect agent to steal plenty of what they need (as long as it is candy related).

« Previous12...190191192193194195...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals