If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...214215216217218219...249250Next »

2161/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 20:17

An 8/7 Skeelz with Prot: Pow. and Dam. wouldn't be too OP, but Michael is a great 5* for elo for sure.

Why has there never been an ability like this I wonder?
-X Opp Life/Pillz per Damage, Min X.

Wayde
Bio: Employed by the Sentinel to infiltrate Junkz parties, Wayde's job is to surreptitiously remove Pillz and other stimulants from DJ Korrs supplies- without them, the Junkz parties are comparitively depressing. The Sentinel hope that by doing this, the Junkz will be discouraged from attending these events, thus enforcing some respect for the 650 BPM limit. Wayde's deception hasn't been discovered by the Junkz, yet...
Sentinel 2*
6/1 Ability: -2 Opp. Pillz Per Damage, Min 3. (Support: +1 Min)
Poor card without fury, (1 damage and 2 pillz reduction. Pah!) WITH fury, he does 3 damage and removes up to 6 pillz, though with a min of 4-7 that's unlikely. Tests both players ability to bluff and pill the right amount to the limit, as do most pillz manip.

Sergeant Payne
Bio: Sergeant Payne likes nothing better than to inflict as much pain and suffering on the cadets in his platoon as he can, a situation which the General is extremely comfortable with. "No pain, no gain" is the Sergeants rather cliched motto. Just don't let him know that, or you may end up on the recieving end of his philosophy...
La Junta 3*
7/2 Ability: Revenge: -1 Opp. Life per Damage, Min 0.
With Revenge he is a 7 powered 8 life-gapper, and Furious he's a 12 life-gapper. Can 1hko in 12 life modes, (NOT elo)
2162/2500
adb98 - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 20:19

Fang Pi
3 Stars
8/2
Min 3 opp dmg, min 2

They really need a good dr, and I don't think this would be to overpowered.
2163/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 20/01/2013, 22:01

DRs are an important part of almost every single deck. An 8-power card that swings for 7, can't be DRed, beats pretty much all Power Manip, and can contend with attack manip cards is a touch OP because it simply has no weakness. I think it would be fair if he got Confidence: Prot P&D. He could still be used to hit on non-confidence turns, but at least he wouldn't be such a no-brainer card that could win on any round after sneaking a weak hit in.
2164/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Monday 21/01/2013, 05:01

+1 what ghelas is saying
8/6 or 7/7 would be OK i guess, but not 8/7. Sure Lena is similar, but Lena can still be stopped/mitigated by a number of cards

@spikey, perhaps sergeant payne should be 4*?
like the abilities tho, since they're still damage-dependent like +life per damage and thus can be DR-ed

@ad98 not OP i guess, but perhaps making it 7/3 would be better - an 8 powered DR is scary no matter how low his damage is, a 7 powered DR is kinda more "guessable" i guess

Tracee
3* Junkz
7/3
-1 opp. pillz per damage, min. 5
2165/2500
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Monday 21/01/2013, 10:43

@mahawirasd

i'm avoiding a card similarities that's why i created Fever like that.. if i make him a defeat: +2, he will become a Wonald when opposing on Freaks.. and i think Fever (refer @ page 216) is ok with that stats..

and his use only is for damage or gap reduction only.. and btw, SOA can take away that gap reduction.

and btw Tracee is a hell of a 3*, he is in between of Thremorh and Gil but a DR with min1 will really kill his efficiency.. but it's better than nothing isn't?

@ad98, well i agree FPC lacks DR but it is reasonable because being a FPC means GAP wars.. and if they have a good DR like that, they "might" become unfair, i mean, Furious Zhu Tang on 3rd round? hell thats 12 gaps already and on the next round is a - 3 opp dmg min 2? that's insane.. making a 7 dmg card into 4 dmg..

maybe a 7/3 -2 opp dmg min 2 will do for FPC's DR.. no more no less..

and i dont think Skeelz need another 5* they already packed with good 5*s, True Michael is the best 5* in Skeelz next to Caelus, but don't forget there's still other 5* like Tomas? Logan? Aylen? Eloxia Jay combo waiting to be used on different strategies.. and for the record, they are hesitant to create a good card that can match an atk manip clan because if that happen, Skeelz will own the ELO.

Tkegn
3* Vortex
7/5
Backlash: -2 life and pillz

looks OP i guess
2166/2500
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Monday 21/01/2013, 11:57

Name: Sabrina
Clan: Pussycats
Ability: +1 life, per damage
Stats: Lv.1: 2/1, Lv.2: 7/3
Bio: Sabrina has always been confused on which clan she would go into. She was offered into the Roots on her mother's recommendation, she was also offered into the Rescue by her aunt Elvira, but the clan she was most in tuned was the Pussycats. Since then Sabrina has no regrets.
2167/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 24/01/2013, 22:43

Stoppah
4* Frozn
8/3
Stop Opp Bonus

Pillar
2* Berzerk
8/5
Backlash: +2 Opp Pillz

Samula
4* Freaks
8/6
Restraint: -10 attack, min 1
Yes, Samula loses attack, not his opp. Restraint is like Backlash, but comes into effect during the round, not after.

Jarjarachee
2* Sakrohm
5/4
Defeat: +1 Life and Pill

Wang
5* Fang Pi Clang
8/6
Support: +2 attack

Telly Vice
3* Nightmare
6/5
Courage: -1 Power and Damage, min 1

Armus (Jackal)
4* Jungo
8/5
Copy: Opp Ability

Cornoli
2* Junkz
6/2
Defeat: Confidence: +2 Pillz

Waltz
5* Bangers
8/6
Restraint: -2 Power, min 8
Waltz' ability counteracts his bonus, but doesn't destroy his power against SoB. His bonus might as well not exist. Against SoA, he becomes 10/6.

Gelly (Monster Slime)
4* Nightmare
6/7
Courage: -60 Attack and Opp Attack, Min 36

Laurel
4* Pussycats
7/5
Copy: Opp Ability

Coo Clue (Cuckoo bird)
3* Jungo
8/1
Revenge: +4 Life
Predictable as a clock.

Lyer
5* Ulu Watu
3/8
-4 Opp Power, Min 4

Rinn
5* La Junta
7/5
Support: -1 Damage, Min 3
2168/2500
Belphegor--SW - Hero - the shockwaves English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 08:22

Beatriz
3* Nightmare
8/3
Protect: Power and Attack

A homage to Beatrice from Umineko aka The Endless Witch due to possessing endless Power.
Responsible for all the magical incidents occuring on Rokkenjima.
http://umineko.wikia.com/wiki/Beatrice

Ken-Shin
2* Fang Pi
8/1
Courage: - 3 Damage , Min 2

Homage to Uesugi Kenshin, regarded by many as the greatest warrior and most honorable warlord in history which is why I made the ability courage based instead of just a normal one and gave him 8 power.

Guyver:
3* La Junta
6/4
Support: - 3 attack Min. 6
Macgyver.

Messner:
5* Frozen
6/7
- 1 Damage, min 2

Reinhold Messner, the man,moutaineer and explorer who claims to have encountered the Yeti and survived.
2169/2500
ifuccjbljk d - Senior - Myanmar Rivals Guild English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 21:23

I want to make new clans with new type of bonus. One is "Copy opp: bonus" and the other is "Copy opp: ability"
Each card in these clans also has its own ability.
A new ability is exchange bonus which will make opp: character difficult.
My last clan is "exchange ability". Its characters have not good not bad abilities.
2170/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 30/01/2013, 03:42

Hitomi

FPC
4*
6/3
Support: -1 Opp Power and Damage, Min 3

The former star of a cheesy martial arts TV show, Hitomi once wowed the viewers with her skimpy outfits and trademark special attack, the Ikken Hissatsu. Imagine her indignation at having her character killed off and replaced with a younger girl the minute she turned 30! After getting over the initial shock, Hitomi cut her hair for the first time in 8 years and swore to learn to fight for real. Turns out that the monks of the Golden Monastery were all to happy to teach her to channel her inner rage!

« Previous12...214215216217218219...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals