If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...215216217218219220...249250Next »

2171/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 30/01/2013, 21:38

On today's episode of "My Two Fists And Me:" CROSSOVER! Foes from the distant land of Rhynn!

Hitomi's brilliant but emotionally distant detective partner, Heath, discovers a grisly clue pointing to a series of supernatural crimes! The dynamic duo pursue the ghostly Leomund and the nefarious sea-dwelling mastermind, Gaad Len through the streets of Clint City in an attempt to foil the heist of the century. But Gaad Len has laid a sinister trap for our heroes! Will the villains taste the Ikken Hissatsu, or will our heroes find themselves in... HOT WATER? Tune in to "My Two Fists And Me" to find out!

Heath
Sentinel
3*
5/5
-3 Opp Power, Min 1

Leomund (FR)
Spectre
3*
6/4
Confidence: -10 Opp Attack Min 7
(Abyss) Defeat: -2 Opp Life Min 1

Gaad Len (FR)
Abyss
5*
7/5
Revenge: -3 Opp Life Min 4
(Spectre) +1 Power
2172/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Thursday 31/01/2013, 21:51

@ ghelas
I'm guessing the abilities you suggest mean that if a card from the clan mentioned in the brackets is in the player/opps hand, the ability accompanying it activates? I haven't played Fantasy Rivals, and wonder if such abilities appear on it. Interesting idea, it would probably encourage more multiple clan deck building. Although, if I've got this right, your abilities seem to have two affects in one, and that could possibly cause headaches for player and programmer alike. As for Heath, he seems solid.

Selena
Bio: Filled by remorse by the way Giovanni reacted when she stood him up at the alter, Selena joined the Sentinel in order to try to limit the harm her ex-fiancee could do to society at large. She also hopes to confront him in order to explain why she acted the way she did, convince him that it was for the best and steer him away from a life of crime. The Don, however, has heard about her mission, and intends to prevent her success any way he can...
Sentinel 4*
7/5 Ability: Vs Montana: -3 Opp Power and Damage, Min 3.
Ability only activates when Selena is fighting a Montana card. The ability could apply to just Giovanni, but he's just one card so that would rarely activate.

Para
Rescue 3*
8/4 Ability: Restraint: -2 Damage, Min 3. (good idea TheDoomBug, its like Backlash but for attack not life gapping potential.)
This card is basically an 8/3, who becomes 8/4 with fury. Vs SOA, hes 8/4 or 8/6 with fury.
2173/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 01/02/2013, 04:29

@Spikey: This is how bonus works in FR -- they're not all uniform, and they can sometimes be activated by a clan other than your own! It's like a conditional ability, which I love... It keeps any particular clan from becoming too hard to balance due to bonus (like Frozn, Rescue, etc.)
2174/2500
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 01/02/2013, 23:15

Name: Ernie (The Chicken)

Clan: Jungo

Stats
Lv 1: 4/1
Lv 2: 5/2
Lv 3: 8/3

Ability: -2 Opp Power and Damage, Min 1

Bio: Ernie had a good life at farmer tuck's chicken farm but that all changed when he kidnapped as taken to clint city zoo. Since the meteor hit ernie the chicken started to picked fights with anyone he met but his favourite person to fight was Crassus The Freaks clown as Crassus was just as aggressive as Ernie and meetings between Ernie and Crassus would always end up in a fight.
2175/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 08:41

Kinda too similar to Cheep yet more powerful imho. Perhaps 7/3 would be better considering his ability and bonus (gap-making capability)?
or 8/4 for a solid 4*?

Hecate
Nightmare
4*
6/6
Confidence: -3 opp. power min. 3
2176/2500
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/02/2013, 15:58

Name --- Luka (4*)
Clan --- Haeven
Power --- 7
Damage --- 5
Ability --- Tension: power +1, max 11 (round 1: power +1; round 2: power +2; round 3: power +3; round 4: power +4)
Bonus --- Holy fury (fury cost 1 pill)

Bio: Luka is a highly skilled but inexperienced agent of the Haeven. He excelled in his combat and holy weapons training, resulting in the creation of a higher training grade. Due to his exceptional skills and fast reflexes he has earned himself the call sign "Perfect White." His first mission was to descend to Clint City and offer redemption to everyone who puts down their weapons. Needless to say, the mission was a complete failure, so Luka decided to take matters into his own hands.

Art: http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo70/archangel401/Archangels/archangel.jpg
2177/2500
seraphina321 - Master English
Tuesday 05/02/2013, 22:33

Name: Burdolf (3*)
Clan : Frozn
Power : 5
Dmg : 3
Ability : -3 opponent power min 2
Bonus :Revenge: power and damage plus 2

A fiend of the frzn clan he comes from deep in the heart of the mountains origonally working for a Rescue squad he found his way into the hearts of the frzn clan when he found and helped Rescue both Kalindra and Tiwi Ld from the snow storm that brought them so much closer together.
2178/2500
snarlmane - Legend - The CheeseHeadz English
Wednesday 06/02/2013, 02:43

Name: Aaron (5*)
Clan: Skeelz
Power: 8
Dmg: 6
Ability: Stop Opp. Ability
Bonus: Protection: Ability

Tomas' half-brother. Instead of a possessed sword, his left arm is possessed by a demon. As he levels up, his possession starts to spread over his body, leaving him half human, half demon.

Name: Lana (5*)
Power: 8
Dmg: 5
Ability: -5 Opp Damage, Min 1

Water manipulator.

Name: Chrono (4*)
Power: 7
Dmg: 5
Ability: Full-Stop (Stop Opp. Ability + Stop Opp. Bonus)

Elegant master of time.
2179/2500
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 08/02/2013, 15:11

Milla Jane
Leader
Power: 7
Damage: 8
Ability: Team: Activate (Your other characters' Confidence, Revenge, Courage and Stop abilities are always active, and their bonuses are active even without other team members)

The first ability only applies to abilities, not bonuses. So while Frozn characters would have their bonus even if they are the only Frozn character in their draw, the Frozn bonus is still Revenge conditional. For instance, if Bankee is played on the 1st turn his +4 life ability would be active but he wouldn't get his +2 power +2 damage bonus.

This means that Stop abilities become completely unstoppable.

And yes, I'd like this Leader to be ELO legal!
2180/2500
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 00:31

*new conceptual ability*

Name: Roberto
Clan:All Stars
Ability: Syphon*(1)
Stars: 2 stars
Power/Damage: 6/1

Card maker's note: The following card above is a concept card,so stats may or may not be realistic depending on the ability

*Syphon works in the following manner-the card allows you to take one power + damage from another of your cards and equip it to said card. I've debated whether this card would allow your opponent to see which card was syphoned from in the turn it was played,but im leaning towards a yes,as it adds another much needed layer to the game.and will keep the game unpredictable.I also am unsure of as to whether it should be done as a clan due to synergy.

Potential clan chemistry: La Junta,Fang Pi Clang,Frozn...perhaps Berzerk.

Review please

« Previous12...215216217218219220...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals