[INFO] Updated DT guide

[INFO] Updated DT guide
Tuesday 14/05/2013, 12:36
badna0 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
42 messages
[INFO] Updated DT guide
badna0 - Titan English - Tuesday 14/05/2013, 12:36

Hi, I'm badna0, and I'm a pretty avid DT player. Not a tournament victor (yet), but have managed respectable top 10 finishes, a few top 5's, and a personal best of 803 bp. I'd like to give a few pieces of advice for dt's.

Trying to improve on the previous iteration of this guide: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2049903&subject_page=0#answers

Since the abolishment of T1/T2, I don't feel a lot of the DT rules mentioned in the guide are as relevant as they used to be. I'd like to outline a few principles for constructing and playing a good DT deck.

-----

1. Building a deck: Aiming for a higher star count (27-30-ish stars) is usually a good idea. A good deck simply needs several nukes with good round winning potential in order to put 2hko pressure.

================================
Links to good decks:
First Place-In Spyke We Trust V2 (standard)
DT Standard Conquered (standard)
E PER LA PRIMA VOLTA!!!!!! (extended)
================================
The strongest decks that I've seen have these higher star counts. Notice how some of these decks can be relatively cheap, too. (
« Previous12345Next »

11/42
J I G - Senior - Pinoy Locals English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 05:20

Sorry badna0 it wasnt infiniti who wrote the guide. it was you. sorry. well ill repost..

hi badna0!!! that's an amazing guide. i have a few questions though.
why didnt you consider La Junta as one of the best decks in t2? it seems a lot are using them.
what's the best number of stars for std and ext tournament? 31* can be paired with decks up to 41* hence greater possibility of maxing out the points for winning with fewer stars. but the downside is, it's much harder to win. while 30* could only be paired up to 35*, greater win percentage but lower possiblity of pairing with a higher star count.
12/42
badna0 - Titan English
Sunday 19/05/2013, 17:46

I replied to this via PM, but the gist of the response (for any who are interested) is:
La Junta are excellent in DT, I merely didn't reference them in the post. At the moment, the core of that deck is Isatis/Raven/Arnie/Bryan. Solid
deck and lots of KO pressure.
In terms of number of stars: play with the most amount of stars you can win consistently with. A high starred deck for you and your opponents increases the possibility of 50/50s and 2hkos. If you're really good at playing hands with huge star disadvantages, then go for it; it's probably safer to play a slightly lower deck and take the higher win percentage, though.
13/42
J I G - Senior - Pinoy Locals English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 01:05

Yup. you did reply via PM. thank you so much.
14/42
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 05:35

Noooooo! Don't suggest La Junta to people!!! I don't wanna see more La Junta
15/42
badna0 - Titan English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 09:28

... but you play La Junta in DTs. lol
16/42
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 09:34

I know..I tried to get other decks to work but life is to hard xD
17/42
Medivh - Guru English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 09:42

Blitzcrank

Play La Junta, win DT.
18/42
Infiniti - Senior English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 19:27

Lol
19/42
badna0 - Titan English
Monday 10/06/2013, 05:56

Bumping this for relevance to the updated DT guide thread.
20/42
PermanatorWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 09/08/2013, 13:29

Hmmmm

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals