[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1327 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12345678910...132133Next »

31/1327
CHR0 - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 26/11/2008, 22:21

Hello My Name Is AnGeL

[How I Got To UR] - Well Not My True Name.... Anyways I Came To UR when I Got tired Of doing nothing. I Wanted To Make Friends And Play Against Other People. I Was Searching For A Long Time. Then I Found A Link. There It Was Urban-Rivals.

[Guild] - I Was In alot of guilds looking For The Right One. I Think This One Currently Is The Best.

[Food] - I Like Cookies!!!!

[Favorite Card] -Dragan Cr Because Of His Art

[Status] - I Dont Like To Level Up Much. Mainly Try To Help Or Chat.

[ABOUT ME] When I Came To UR My username was "Famouz' but then after levels I Decided to Change It to Angel Because Of When I Believe I Got Saved By One. I Enjoy Making Friends, So If You Want To Talk Just Message Me. Very Friendly. I Never Got Top DT's Or Good Enough In ELO. (Envy 0LD_Hannibal XD) Well I Like To Be Kreative. I Am Basically Good At Everything. But Not In Leveling Sadly. But I Have Experience In UR. And Sometimes I Like To Help those Who Dont Have Good Enough Decks And Give Them A Free Card. Very Friendly

AnGeL 0_o
32/1327
Teh Doc WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 27/11/2008, 10:13

Hello all! I'm dr_absinthe or just Doc to my friends. I've been in Clint City for around 18 months and used to play quite a bit until my previous employer cottoned on to the fact that I was logged on to UR for 9 hours a day and promptly banned access to the site! Fortunately I no longer work for them so have a bit more time on my hands during the week although, being a superstar DJ and all, I rarely play on the weekends! I am a member of Urban Madness and have been for the past few months, apart from a brief hiatus. It's great finally being in a really active guild!

I have no pets although me and the missus are thinking about getting a kitten. My favourite food at the moment is either a good hot curry or an even hotter mexican. As for drinks, I think you can probably guess by my username!

I mostly play in either Survivor T2 or Danger Zone (I hate random >.< and am useless at ELO! My New Year resolution is to get much better at ELO and to buy Guru Cr before the end of next year. See you guys in the rooms!

Doc
33/1327
Hustler0ne - Senior English
Friday 28/11/2008, 15:48

Hi, I'm Hustler0ne, I'm a sub contractor & I'm from a cold boring state in the US called Wisconsin. I'v been playing UR for about a week now and I really enjoy it. It used to be MTG, but after so long casual play became non-existent, that's how I got into poker. If it involves strategy count me In. I like video games, simulation, RTS, and card games to be more exact. My all time favorite video game series is Armored Core. Armored Core 2 for the PSX was the first game I ever played and the first game I ever beat. I have Japanese inspired room, but I honestly wouldn't know culture if it bit me in the a**. My favorite show is Lost, and my night time schedule includes Adult Swim and the Internet. I'm home schooled, so a good portion of my day consists of filling out dots and circling letters. My favorite foods include coffee and nicotine.
34/1327
Tzidakah - Master - The Chocolate Canyon English
Sunday 30/11/2008, 17:21

Hello all! I am Tzid D'Aray, from Rhode Island in the US. I am a student, writer, and the secretary of the games club for my college- my job includes testing alot of games to see if they would be suitable to introduce to the club, which is how I came about UR (I absolutely love it, and have already introduced it to the gamers).
I am also obsessed with Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis) and know everything about chocolate that there is currently to know...chocolate is the one true answer to all life's miseries. . So...yay! Can't wait to meet everyone!
35/1327
Gumbo123 - Guru English
Sunday 30/11/2008, 21:50

Hi... Just hi... XD
36/1327
Mobsaurus Rex - Titan English
Monday 01/12/2008, 08:54

Hello, the name's Scott. I'm studying web design and programming, and it seems that I need an MMO addiction to function nowadays. I work in retail, and I'm involved with several hip hop projects to bring in the cash. I'm digging this game... learning, focusing, adapting. Feel free to add me... lets start us up a guild!
37/1327
KON ARTIST - Veteran - D12 English
Monday 01/12/2008, 09:42

Hello my name is:4434553422 although u can just call me 44 or 443

Guild: D12 (i am Leader)
food: curry and pizza..... OMG pizza curry thanks for idea guys
favourite card: Gil and Nistarok Gil best ofensive 2 star in the game Nistarok well a 3 headed dog whats not to love
deck: jackie Zatman Samantha Frankie Hi grakksmith Uranus Murray Corrina XD
favourite smily: hehe
where to find me: well i am not alowed in elo cause of my elo banned cards so just danger zone and type 1 tournements
favourite thing about this game: the cards are just so kool nice mods/people and NON RANDOM ROOMS!
worse thing about it: incase the last message wasn't enough of a hin i hate Random rooms lol
weird thing about me: when ever i go to a room my name changes for some weird reason all the numbers change (mods do u no how to fix this)

nice meeting u all and feel free to add me as a friend
38/1327
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 03/12/2008, 05:11

Hi im MilesPrower... the last 2 character may vary on the guild im in...anyway Miles Prower is the real name of Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog literally everything can be found about me in my profile...and erm, anything else is private. eg my real name
39/1327
Gumbo123 - Guru English
Wednesday 03/12/2008, 06:31

I love Sonic!! XD

And I love Desperate Housewives too... XD
40/1327
LibertinaGrimm - Imperator - Dark Order of Assassins English
Wednesday 03/12/2008, 20:34

*hums*

Hows everyone? I have to leave this site for a bit because I have exams and instead of revising I go on here!
Oh Well. XD

I am in love with Piranas and G.H.E.I.S.T decks, and also Nightmare =]

I love ice cream, all flavours welcomed apart from Pooh Bear, which is really just honey comb XD
Going of chocolate though, and I never eat crisps, and haven't for like, 6 years now =]

Yes, I am strange. But thats me. Pleased to meet ya all.
And yes, this is the second part to my bio bit I left on page two. XD

Feel free to add moi as a friend, or even just leave a message and chat =]

Leah

« Previous12345678910...132133Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals