[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1330 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12345678910...132133Next »

71/1330
-Cypher- - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 28/12/2008, 10:25

@skinnyman-

"This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better "
72/1330
MFDub - Master English
Tuesday 30/12/2008, 03:38

Hi, name's MFDub and I've been in town for a few days. Don't know how long I'll be staying, seeing as people around here seem to like getting into random fights in the middle of the street.

Anyways, I'm just having fun so far.

And 'Death By Chocolate' is the best ice cream flavor. Ever. Period.
73/1330
Robgoblin - Senior English
Tuesday 30/12/2008, 05:54

I am Robb but go by the handle Robgoblin. I have just joined and have little idea what I am doing. Very little to say as I don't know enough. Hope to have a relaxing time with this game.
74/1330
MajorBunny - Imperator - Agent of Mystery English
Tuesday 30/12/2008, 07:06

You will be so relax you will be addicted to this game and before you know it spending millions on this game. JK
75/1330
LibertinaGrimm - Imperator - Dark Order of Assassins English
Tuesday 30/12/2008, 17:12

Yeah, you WILL become addicted. XD

I have spend so much money on this as well.... XD Oh well.... ><

I still love Piranas as a deck , but I am playing full deck Nightmare at the moment . I just need Kenny and will have all the Nightmare deck bar the Crs!

And this is the addicted Leah signing off... Again XD
76/1330
shanewboy19 - Novice - urban fighters English
Tuesday 30/12/2008, 21:24

Hello to all i am shane i am not a fighter i am a lover na just playing but to all the new people i look to seeing u in battle one day if u r a level 7 or 8 and would like to level up than i will help u jest tell me when and i will meet u in the noah family room

ok bye bye
77/1330
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 30/12/2008, 22:16

Welcome Shane
78/1330
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Thursday 01/01/2009, 05:06

@MFDub

We only fight in the middle of the street when going up against a buncha Bangers. There's lots of other scenarios 2 but um just 2 lazy 2 post them
79/1330
shadow22cat - Novice English
Saturday 03/01/2009, 02:57

Hi! I'm new to the site. So far, it seems really interesting. I'm a college student who has been majoring in Anthropology. I might change it to Asian Studies and a minor in Japanese. I love most Japanese things. Also, I like to learn a lot of different languages. I'm from the USA, in a small town in Washington state. I have 2 cats. One likes water and barks (Natasha or Tasha for short), the other howls and licks you like crazy (Shadow). I've also been playing the clarinet for over 14 years. I love to cook, draw, play the few video games I do have, play basketball, and more.
80/1330
Da Gangstaking - Master - Da Royal Gangstas English
Saturday 03/01/2009, 19:32

Hey!!!! Its da gangstaking!! im the proud ruler of the royal gangsters, ive played on this account for about two months and am no stranger to the game.... i just forgot my account password a couple times and never remembered it... i live in michigan in the good ole usa in the little town of washington twp... and i prefer chocolate covered sauerkraut hotdogs...

« Previous12345678910...132133Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals