[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1334 messages
[INTRO] Nice to meet you !
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 17/11/2008, 13:08

Hello all !

You're new in town or an old inhabitant of Clint City, introduce yourself here.
Who are you ? When did you arrive in town ? What is the name of your beloved pet ? Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ?

This thread is not made to recruit people in your guild, just to know each other better
« Previous12...789101112...133134Next »

91/1334
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 12/01/2009, 12:32

@elchew...ouch, hope his eye didnt bleed or anything
okay back to myself, part 4 !

Well, im still sticking to the Jurassic Period, and not buying credits (wont it be amazing if im like the first person to get all the characters w/o selling to market? but i have only 25+ cards, no way that im the first >.< but however that doesnt mean i hate this game.... i <3 Urban Rivals

My "O" levels are at the next year (I'm currently Secondary 3 this year 2009, which is your...hmm... Grade 9?) around Mid-Year 2010. I would still be active and online, but by probably this year June or October before the holidays i'll be a little busy... Busy as in, I'm online, just not really concentrating and might not chat as much in the forums... who knows? Maybe my luck would turn against me and I'll flunk my Survivor.... Hope not...

@Euzebe
just checked whats a "sauerkraut" hot dog...sauerkraut is a veggie right? erm no.... i hate veggies... but i guess fruits are okay, except guava, the red-skin thinggy with the green flesh that looks like an apple (i dont know what its called?) and a few more (i shall not name them so i won't embarrass them.... ever wondered why the tomato is red?)
Wwish me luck for my GCE "O" Levels next year... i may have the luck, but more is welcome oh and, if i flunked my O levels... i will have no mood to play...and i will quit.....NOT. EVER.

Pi Ess (P.S.) although thats a girl's portrait u see, im a guy. Do not mistake me.... But I'm cute! JKJK
92/1334
OMGAPenny - Master - Moogle Mafia English
Monday 12/01/2009, 18:16

Hey.I'm Clarissa from Canada.I am a big fan of Manchester United and I've been playing for about an hour now and I'm addicted to this game.
93/1334
Erjarlinn - Senior English
Monday 12/01/2009, 18:26

I'm erjarlinn...and I like twist icecream?
94/1334
jobbar - Hero English
Tuesday 13/01/2009, 23:44

I am jobbar from united kingdom i jointed the game recently
95/1334
lyssaboo - Senior English
Wednesday 14/01/2009, 19:51

Hi my name is lyssaboo, Im from Rockford, Illinois, USA. I am not in a guild right now but would like to join one. My goal is to collect the rare cards. I would also like to see how long it will take me to reach the 100th level
96/1334
-Monique- - Senior English
Thursday 15/01/2009, 12:52

Hi everyone. I'm Monique, 24, from Nice, France.

If you want to know anything about me, or just have a chat, mail me

?
97/1334
G_The_Prince - Senior English
Thursday 15/01/2009, 13:50

I'm Gray I live in SE Texas and I'm an American and I just started playing yesterday. I plan on getting recruited by a guild when I level up some more and I try to use mostly Montanas and Uppers in my deck.
98/1334
sabreknight - Veteran English
Thursday 15/01/2009, 22:45

Yo I'm sabreknight not been playing long but i'm addictted to this game already! i'ts a lot of hard work and i'm starting to build up a nice collection. i don't think there is a perfect hand only i've beaten a few lvl 50+ already when i was lvl 11 you just got to out think ur opponent. having good cards is an advantage but iv'e found it's how u use them what counts. Would also like to mention how about Urban Rivals movietv show? and i don't mean one of thise crappy anime tv shows ones like yugi-o or pokemon i mean with proper people and stuff propably need i big budget though anyway just a thought.
99/1334
creejosh - Senior English
Friday 16/01/2009, 17:44

Who are you ? I'm joshua Creeden.
When did you arrive in town ? I arrived like 3-4 weeks ago
What is the name of your beloved pet ? Chase, shes my kitten
Do you prefer chocolate ice cream or sauerkraut hot dogs (with chocolate too if you want) ? lol none.
100/1334
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Sunday 18/01/2009, 00:34

HELLO

« Previous12...789101112...133134Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals